Status
Not open for further replies.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I got it from vapor ally. I could probably upload a higher rez pic if it would help. It has 4 really fat wicks. It's been great so far. I've only been using it for a couple of hours. If it keeps performing like this for a few more days I'll probably pick up a couple more.

carolinavapes.com is carrying them i purchased 5 of them yesterday,as far as i know,they are the only U.S. retailer selling them right now.You can get them from china but they are $1.00 more per clearo,along with the costly shipping a wait time from them.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
carolinavapes.com is carrying them i purchased 5 of them yesterday,as far as i know,they are the only U.S. retailer selling them right now.You can get them from china but they are $1.00 more per clearo,along with the costly shipping a wait time from them.

I went looking for the innokin dual coil clearomizers too after I got my itaste mvp and used one to test it out... I have not taken it off since :) it has to be the best performing clearomizer of that type I have ever used and I have tried most of them. The wicking has been flawless and I use a heavy on the VG based juice. I saw the ones at carolinavapes.com but the design is a bit different, I just worried since they update these things so darn fast and I have a drawer full of disappointment clearomizers ... I was hoping to get the exact ones that are in that kit so I know they will perform the same, hopefully someone will be selling them soon or at least the replacement heads for these. On a sidenote the tubes from my Vision clearomizer V3 do not fit these, the bottom threads will not catch which is a shame since I have so darn many of them in a vast array of colors but the drip tips including the replacement stainless steel drip tips work with these.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I went looking for the Innokin dual coil clearomizers too after I got my itaste mvp and used one to test it out... I have not taken it off since :) it has to be the best performing clearomizer of that type I have ever used and I have tried most of them. The wicking has been flawless and I use a heavy on the VG based juice. I saw the ones at carolinavapes.com but the design is a bit different, I just worried since they update these things so darn fast and I have a drawer full of disappointment clearomizers ... I was hoping to get the exact ones that are in that kit so I know they will perform the same, hopefully someone will be selling them soon or at least the replacement heads for these. On a sidenote the tubes from my Vision clearomizer V3 do not fit these, the bottom threads will not catch which is a shame since I have so darn many of them in a vast array of colors but the drip tips including the replacement stainless steel drip tips work with these.

They are called Innokin iclear 16 clearomizer and they are the same exact dual coil that come with the mvp kit.Right now they are sold out at CV's.Yes they are awesome clearo's and i am glad i got what i could before they sold out.I believe topbuy.com or whatever the name of that retailer is has them for $2.00 more per clearo at $6.99 each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread