• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What kind of Pagan are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
I am not talking good witch / bad witch. There are as many names for Pagans as there are Christians. We are not all Wiccan and we are not all witches. Some people are Pagan and don't even know it. i didn't know I was for a long time but since I can remember, I always have been.

I consider myself an elemental Pagan. I am not Wiccan, I believe in Gods and Goddesses and I pay homage to the elements.

Reactions: liblue1

VaporPhreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
I am use the term Eclectic Pagan most often when describing my practice to other Pagans. I pull from many differant systems and traditions. I celebrate the Wiccan Wheel of the Year, but, similar to Adrena, I don't usually give names to the Lord and Lady in those rituals. If I'm doing a specific working that falls under a certain dieties repituar then I may call to them as part of that working but not always. I work a lot with Candle Magic, Stones, these little spell/mojo bags I make with dried herbs and stones and such. And I am about to get back into working with Chakras, something I have kinda let fall between the cracks in the past. The wife is similar in path mosly because she is just starting out and learns mostly from me and the books I have collected over the years. Though we are both branching out more now thanks to our local CUUPs group and some other locals we have had discussions with.

milo hobo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Lake Charles La
I work almost primarily in energy work and astrally. If you work the energy in just the right way, it becomes it's own 'living' thing. While I recognize the deities, they play almost no role in what I do unless they call upon me for something. I have framed my practice similar in some ways to shamanism without mind altering chemicals, just music and meditation.

We don't have many people in the open around here in southwest Louisiana, more in New Orleans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread