what kind of rda or tank do you use ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
What did I "start" with? Crap, I don't even remember. Some god-awful carto tank thing? I remember getting a lot of dry hits at the time. Mm... Burning mystery wick. I moved to a ProTank, which was brand new at the time, and it was a lot better, still wasn't great. Then I moved to a iGo-L, and it kind of revolutionized vaping for me. I still hit the guy every now and then, its been running the same build for like 9 months.

Nowadays I switch between a Doge 1, Doge 2, a Little Boy, a Tobh, and for long drives/sometimes at work I use my Orchid/Subtank/Atlantis/Nautilus.

I have some other atomizers and various tanks and stuff that are just collecting dust. (Aerotank, several generations of ProTank, Chimbus, Caterpillar.. hmmm I think there's a Zenith clone in there?)

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
i started with a tugboat v2 then i got a plume veil & then a mutation x v2

I've been using 3 30mm veritas the last few months at home, and a flash evapor when mobile.
And sometimes a bigdripper.
Today I wired up an ares rda; very interesting:
2022210-2.jpg

Interesting arrangement of the 3 posts; (the middle thing that looks like a post is actually the airflow).
Surprisingly deep drip well! Hadn't noticed that when I ordered it; was looking at the glass and the posts.
The airflow ring could use some improvement - it should be white instead of black, and it needs a way to lock it in place; maybe i'll just rip it out.
I don't like how the top does not separate from the glass.

Wanted to coil up an lancia - it comes with replaceable glass tubes and a steel option - but the screws they sent with it don't fit right.
Tried to coil up a glass version of the bigdripper but it keep cutting my coils at the screw posts.

And I coiled up a 22 mm magma clone that does have the plastic separation block sitting down in the drip well.

RErickXDA

Feb 24, 2015
Colorado
I started with an Aerotank Giant. It was cool for about a week. Then I felt like there wasn't enough airflow, so I bought a subtank. It's sitting on my rig mod right now. Flushes up perfectly. I got a regulated mod coming soon that I'm gonna try it on but I think this is where it's at. I've built the RBA down to .3 with some help from a buddy of mine and... The clouds... OMG the clouds!

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
Plume Veil clone was my first rda (and only clone), i now own a Praxis Derringer, Dotmod Petri, and Mutation X v2&3. I bounce between the two Mutation x's and my dotmod. My gal uses my derringer most of the time....whatever it takes to keep her off the cigs i suppose!

I gotta grab myself a Derringer. That + a 4nine looks SO sexy and compact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread