what kind of rda or tank do you use ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARCHMAN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2014
Stinkies > Blu ecig > back to Stinkies > Kangertech evod > Zenesis Carto Hybrid > 2X By Leo Sophias w/ 3X IBTanked tanks > Super-T Strata > Aqua V1 > Tugboat V1 > Aspire Atlantis > Billet Box V 3.a > IHybrid Veritas. I'm not at home so I'm sure I've left 1-2 out. I've also bought a mod (8/9 are mechs) for each atty. Everything I've ever purchased is "authentic." Thinking about possibly an Erlkonigin Nano sooner or later. However, I haven't owned a tank yet that compares to the vape of a dripper. I would say, all things considered, my favorite tank device would easily be the Billet Box w/ Billet Bridge /aspire BVC coils... which I haven't used in almost a month.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh boy the progression... I got an Igo I was fairly happy with but had leaking issues, so I upgraded to a twist and kanger tank, fun stuff! I actually lost that setup at work so I bought an itaste MVP which I LOVED!!!! In the meantime with that as my daily vaper I played with a maraxis mech mod and a magma clone. My magma has since been giving me nasty nasty flavor with a dual flat ....... coil in it! No idea why. One day I has some extra cash I picked up a plume veil (clone) and a ipv v2, very happy with it but I usually use the plume on my mech mod. Any hew got a bit tired of my MVP so I got a deal on a istick 20w and Atlantis. LOVE THIS COMBO!!! Works great as my daily vaper, no problems at all very happy. Just not sure what to shell out some bucks for next? Any suggestions?

skullyosys

Feb 12, 2015
Oregon
Started on the ce4 junk tanks and ego pen batteries way back when. Now my main rotation is a Cloud Champ, a Lone Wolf (basically a Doge with a 4 post deck), and a Billow tank. If you are looking for a tank hits more like a rda the billow kicks A. It has a 4 post deck for dual coil builds, and handles high vg juice like a champ. It is nice if you don't feel like dripping for awhile, or road trips and what not.

whoevenknows

Apr 30, 2015
My first set-up, and probably ten after that, we're 20$ smoke shop "twists" I think they are referred to. Each one lasted a week to a month. My first real set up was a nautilus on a tx9 (or something like that?). Eventually someone convinced me to get an Atlantis on a mech mod.. It was okay most of the time, but sometimes it shorted or something, started to melt the better. That is a no no. So I got the istick 50w and loved it. About a month ago I got my first rda, a freak show mini. Asked a friend to show me how to build on it, which he did but he also pointed out all the ways it was horrible. Since then I have gotten a holy grail (.35 ohm build), doge v2 (.11 ohm build), and an N23 (between .1-.2, I'm going to get an ohm reader today). I also recently got a sigelei 150. Love all of it. I have a sore throat today though so I'm trying to lay off the vape :(

Chris Ewam

Unresolved Status
May 6, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Chris Ewam

Unresolved Status
May 6, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Asvaping

Unresolved Status