• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What local juices/mixes do you love?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakara

Jul 27, 2013
Albuquerque, NM
I've bought a few juices around town. Rt 66, Vapor Rio, ecigarette express store (I think that is the name, on golf course), etc.

I haven't found a store yet that has "specialties". And I think they should be doing it!

Vapor Rio is where I first got into vaping and I like those guys - just easy going and will take the time to help ya out. I also like every juice they have mixed up for me. They, like the others, have a big list of flavors and will custom mix for you, but don't have any specialties that I've seen. Next time I'm in there I'll ask.......

So, what shops/flavors do you love and vape all day?

-Chak

Chakara

Jul 27, 2013
Albuquerque, NM
I get up there every now and again. I'll try the shop.

That said (damn me for saying that), my home brew is coming along OK. I'm working out levels of the totally random flavors I bought by starting at 3% with just 50/50 mix (no nic) and working up until it tastes good. TFA's Energy Drink is good at around 15% by itself.

I have tended to like fruit flavors, but haven't honestly tried a lot of others. Only quit smoking 2 months ago. But I can say, if you mix your own you can save a TON of cash. I'm not saying I can yet make anything Alice in Vapeland (a local-online only flavor shop) can make, but it won't be long before I can beat or tie the local walk in shops for quality flavor. And it really not that hard, just takes a bit of time.

So along those lines - anyone tried Alice? I've been meaning to place an order.......

-chak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread