What makes MyVapeJuice different from other e-juice vendors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
I think I can sum it up in three words.

First - Quality.
We use only the highest quality ingredients in our products and strive for the highest quality juice we can make. Almost anyone can make e-liquid nowadays by simply throwing together flavors. However we at MyVapeJuice.com truly enjoy the creative process of taking a recipe from beginning to end result. We test and sample and test again until we feel we have produced exactly what we where striving for. We would rather make a few exceptional juices than lots of average juices.

Second - Consistency,
You will find that each flavor of our vape juice tastes exactly the same each and every time it is ordered. We do this by adhering to the strictest standards when it comes to following our recipes. One recipe may contain five flavorings from three different flavor vendors and we will not substitute. If you ordered it and loved it, rest assured that you will get the same exact juice again.

Third -Integrity.
We are not going to cut corners by packaging in a cheaper unhealthy bottle or selling you something about to expire. We really do care about the customer and the product that they deserve. We stay abreast of the latest news regarding the ingredients we use in our products and any issues they may have with regards to being vaped. Lets face it we vape our juice too and we all deserve to do it safely. We are not going to resell your personal information nor are we going to solicit you by telephone. We are however going to provide the highest level of customer service, make an excellent product at a reasonable price and continue to Live Laugh Love and Vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread