What makes the Volt so special??? Haven't seen this many pages since the GG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

suddenly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2009
The Secret Garden
Alas poor Nancy, I knew her . . . briefly! :D View attachment 80831

He is one sick ticket! I have a new date for him, he is fresh too. I used to date him but he wanted me to have his baby!:censored: edit sorry no nudity - imagine

Ugly_man.jpg

The mods yell at me for putting up my boyfriends picture, No respect!!!!
gotta go see what mods are on tonight. For some reason they think they know me very well. Boy are they wrong!

Some mods are pretty brutal around here, My time is up!

article-2009437-0CC938FC00000578-144_634x447.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ThreadKiller

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
AGFFA
Plus! It has a nice logo :D
Sorry, I'm a bit late to this party.

Lemme get this straight, K... You and Sherlock are probably the geekiest and techiest guys I've seen around here.

And your contribution is "It has a nice logo"?

ROTFLMAO.

All we need to make this perfect is for Sherlock to say "It has pretty colors, too."

I'm dyin' over here!

Back to the subject...
Suddenly, I've never tried a mod, but as a smoker when I want a smoke, I don't want to mess around with attys or drips or any of that stuff. I can just pull a Volt out of my pocket and get rid of the nicotine cravings. Take a few puffs, put it back in my pocket. Done.
No fuss, no muss.

Plus, as others have mentioned, the hardware is reliable and one of my XLs lasts me most of the day.

Konstantine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2012
Greece
www.niquidtest.com
Lemme get this straight, K... You and Sherlock are probably the geekiest and techiest guys I've seen around here.

And your contribution is "It has a nice logo"?

ROTFLMAO.

All we need to make this perfect is for Sherlock to say "It has pretty colors, too."

I'm dyin' over here!
LOL!
Little things are needed to get you excited like a child, this keeps you creating through your whole life.
You forgot the LED's and the bling bling diamond caps! I like them.

ThreadKiller

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
AGFFA
LOL!
Little things are needed to get you excited like a child, this keeps you creating through your whole life.
You forgot the LED's and the bling bling diamond caps! I like them.

True, but from you I expected multiple paragraphs on the technical aspects of the Volt.
What happens? Rave gives the technical lowdown and you come up with logo and bling comments.

I am SO confused (or you guys are)!

Konstantine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2012
Greece
www.niquidtest.com
No i'm just waiting for parts i ordered for my mods... We just have to wait.
I have 0 experience with e-cigs and the volt is the only one i have. I cannot really compare it with anything but my experience with the volt has been VERY nice.
I quitted smoking and i can play too!

I also have no parts and batteries to explore it more but hopefully soon enough.

ThreadKiller

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
AGFFA
No i'm just waiting for parts i ordered for my mods... We just have to wait.
I have 0 experience with e-cigs and the volt is the only one i have. I cannot really compare it with anything but my experience with the volt has been VERY nice.
I quitted smoking and i can play too!

I also have no parts and batteries to explore it more but hopefully soon enough.

It's almost too bad you didn't start out with an e-cig from another vendor. The battery might have broken by now and you could be tearing it apart to examine the insides. I know you're dying to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread