What makes the Volt so special??? Haven't seen this many pages since the GG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konstantine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2012
Greece
www.niquidtest.com
What do you want to see?
On the batteries it's mostly visual mods you can do like led changes (i am preparing a multicolor mod for my bat)
I also am waiting for parts for the Slider PCC for a very nice and interesting mod. It will hopefully solve the capacity problem on the pcc (kinda).

ThreadKiller

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
AGFFA
What do you want to see?
On the batteries it's mostly visual mods you can do like led changes (i am preparing a multicolor mod for my bat)
I also am waiting for parts for the Slider PCC for a very nice and interesting mod. It will hopefully solve the capacity problem on the pcc (kinda).

I wanted to see if Suddenly went back to smokes or got a Volt, or got another mod.

I wish I was as mechanically inclined as you, K., but I just don't have the curiosity for it. Or the extra brain cells either.

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
True, but from you I expected multiple paragraphs on the technical aspects of the Volt.
What happens? Rave gives the technical lowdown and you come up with logo and bling comments.

I am SO confused (or you guys are)!

Dude - women can be techies too. I was once a Systems Engineer back when a 10 megabyte hard drive could move the world.

ThreadKiller

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
AGFFA
Dude - women can be techies too. I was once a Systems Engineer back when a 10 megabyte hard drive could move the world.

Oh, no you don't. You're not trapping me in that one. I work in a tech field and I KNOW women are techs too. That's not what I was saying and you know it. :p

(and they call ME a troublemaker. :laugh:)

Konstantine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2012
Greece
www.niquidtest.com
:confused::mad::facepalm::unsure::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::(:p:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::blush::blush::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::(:(8-o8-o8-o8-o::grr::grr::grr::grr::yawn::yawn::yawn::?::offtopic::offtopic::admin::matrix::matrix::matrix::matrix::censored::censored::censored::censored::cry::cry::cry::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::-x:-x:-x:-x;-):nun::angel:
Hahaha i knew i'll get a reaction like that :D!
Women are good in many things just like men are better on some other things, there is nothing strange about it.
The reason they do better in electronics is they have a LOT of patience, can handle really small things and they simply just take it easy. However they get distracted too easy, i have seen it on my school too there is nothing strange about this, even from their thoughts.
Not that all women are like that but most of them.

We men have sometimes better understanding of how some things work but have fat hands, no patience (smack it with a hammer, set it on fire, throw it out of the window, UGH, etc etc)

ThreadKiller

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
AGFFA
Hahaha i knew i'll get a reaction like that :D!
Women are good in many things just like men are better on some other things, there is nothing strange about it.
The reason they do better in electronics is they have a LOT of patience, can handle really small things and they simply just take it easy. However they get distracted too easy, i have seen it on my school too there is nothing strange about this, even from their thoughts.
Not that all women are like that but most of them.

We men have sometimes better understanding of how some things work but have fat hands, no patience (smack it with a hammer, set it on fire, throw it out of the window, UGH, etc etc)

They're also exceptionally good at finding some small, innocent comment, flipping it around to something you didn't even mean, and then giving you grief over it. *stares at Rave*

Poppie

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2012
Detroit, Michigan
Oh no he di'-int!

1053663-Royalty-Free-Vector-Clip-Art-Illustration-Of-A-Green-Easter-Egg-With-A-Polka-Dot-Pattern.jpg
E

Last edited by a moderator:

CatLady007

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
FL Panhandle
K--This is probably the friendliest (safest) place that you could make such an unfortunate generalization. So women are perfectly capable as long as they can keep their pretty, fluffy little heads focused, huh?
:sadly shakes her head: :evil: YOU NEED A BROADER SAMPLE OF HUMANITY BEFORE YOU PRINT SUCH A DAMNING STATEMENT.
Silly man.:D

ThreadKiller

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
AGFFA
K--This is probably the friendliest (safest) place that you could make such an unfortunate generalization. So women are perfectly capable as long as they can keep their pretty, fluffy little heads focused, huh?
:sadly shakes her head: :evil: YOU NEED A BROADER SAMPLE OF HUMANITY BEFORE YOU PRINT SUCH A DAMNING STATEMENT.
Silly man.:D

I tried to warn Konstantine! I really did.

To K's credit, he wasn't talking about "humanity", he was talking about "women".

(Konstantine, you owe me for taking the bullet on this for you. :) )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread