• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What my prayers sound like to God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Okay.....what's Happy 5776! I know what happy is, but am puzzled over the 5776.:ohmy:

Matthew 26:26 take eat this is My body

28 For this is my blood of the new covenant, which is shade for many

This is the day Jesus told Peter before the roster crows you will deny Me three times.

It's Passover starts at sundown 4/22/2016

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Okay.....what's Happy 5776! I know what happy is, but am puzzled over the 5776.:ohmy:
    It's the Jewish year of 5776

For me it's an incredible time in the Jewish year. I get to take part in Passover with my Jewish Brothers and Sisters, the Festival of Freedom. Unbroken chain of tradition for over 3300 years, or more of generations. Everyone of my ancestors sat at a Seder and shared the meaning, mystery of Passover. The entire Jewish nation in every part of the world will be obeying G-d as commanded on the same day at the same time. It's their obedience to G-d that brings joy to my heart. We all as one nation will tell the story of how G-d redeemed the Jewish nation when we were slaves in bondage to Egypt for hundreds of years. The Passover the event word for word will be told to all Jewish children and they will be told to do the same for all generations. This is the first Passover telling of the second Passover to come which was Jesus the Messiah. The first Passover redeemed the Jewish nation out of bondage the second Passover redeemed the whole world out of bondage (sin). Sin entered the world through the first Adam. Redemption came to the whole world through Jesus. First Passover the lambs blood marked the doorpost the second Passover the Lambs Blood marks mans heart. This all can be read in the book of Exodus and Deuteronomy. 49 days later G-d gave the Torah (instruction, doctrine, law) to man. The Torah, or Jewish Written Law, consists of the five books of the Hebrew Bible - known more commonly to non-Jews as the "Old Testament"

In Matthew 5 Jesus said "17 "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill.

18 "For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished.…

19 "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.…"

Annul does not mean remove like it was never there - it means - declare invalid (an official agreement, decision, or result). or annul a marriage. - Google Search

Contract is still recorded and can be read. There is a legal document that is record that says no one is bound by the first contract and voided by a legal system in place.

It's of my belief that the law is to bring man to G-d by revealing his sin nature to him so he can recognize he is not able to redeem himself to G-d and must look elsewhere for supernatural redeemer supplied by G-d.

HAPPY 5776

Last edited:

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mississippi
    It's of my belief that the law is to bring man to G-d by revealing his sin nature to him so he can recognize he is not able to redeem himself to G-d and must look elsewhere for supernatural redeemer supplied by G-d.

HAPPY 5776

We never celebrated it in my family home, but it was celebrated by my daddy's home and his relatives...faithfully....or so I was told. So in that vein, my brother, Happy 5776 to you too!:):D:w00t:

Reactions: mightymen
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread