Not open for further replies.

Scotticus93

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
Yorktown, Virginia, United States
Thanks hun.

Tapatyped
Ok now I believe you lol. I was gonna call a bluff that you were trolling but that's crazy. I'm glad y'all crazy people like it haha. In all seriousness to each their own. I'm glad I opened this thread. This bit was quite interesting

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Ok now I believe you lol. I was gonna call a bluff that you were trolling but that's crazy. I'm glad y'all crazy people like it haha. In all seriousness to each their own. I'm glad I opened this thread. This bit was quite interesting
You played along as if you were sincere.

I was sincere.

Who's the troll?

Tapatyped

Reactions: HazyShades

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
You're from Maryland lol. We could meet?! Hahaha. So you are trolling or aren't. Im confused.
If you'd like.

I'd be happy to let you know when I'm in town.

You can stop by and witness me making my juice. Then vaping it. If you'd like.

I have good nic and tons of flavors. I'd be happy to let you mix up some for yourself as well. Free of charge.

Let me know if you're seriously interested.

Tapatyped

Scotticus93

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
If you'd like.

I'd be happy to let you know when I'm in town.

You can stop by and witness me making my juice. Then vaping it. If you'd like.

I have good nic and tons of flavors. I'd be happy to let you mix up some for yourself as well. Free of charge.

Let me know if you're seriously interested.

Tapatyped
What town do you live in. Doesn't say lol. And how many ml do you Vape a session or in a day? Btw any shots I have picked at you were in good fun. I really did think you were trolling. I'm sure other people thought you were doing that too before, no?

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
What town do you live in. Doesn't say lol. And how many ml do you Vape a session or in a day? Btw any shots I have picked at you were in good fun. I really did think you were trolling. I'm sure other people thought you were doing that too before, no?

You seem to be the first.

I'm in LA Plata.

I average 5ml or more a day.

No worries man. It's just words on a page.

I can let you know when I'll be picking up in Richmond if that's better for you.

You'd have to meet me there.

But then I'll only have my travel kit. Though it is a bit extensive, you won't be able to see me mix anything or try anything yourself. Everything I carry is built @0.2 ohm and 50mg/ml except 1 bottle of 36mg/ml.

As you said yourself, trying that likely wouldn't work out so well for you. I wouldn't even offer.

Tapatyped

Scotticus93

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
You seem to be the first.

I'm in LA Plata.

I average 5ml or more a day.

No worries man. It's just words on a page.

I can let you know when I'll be picking up in Richmond if that's better for you.

You'd have to meet me there.

But then I'll only have my travel kit. Though it is a bit extensive, you won't be able to see me mix anything or try anything yourself. Everything I carry is built @0.2 ohm and 50mg/ml except 1 bottle of 36mg/ml.

As you said yourself, trying that likely wouldn't work out so well for you. I wouldn't even offer.

Tapatyped
Lol this is so fasicinating tho. I would love to meet a forum member in rl. Pm me. Cuz I don't wanna detail this thread. So you are saying damn 250mg of NIC a day haha. Im lucky if I vape 5ml of 3mg but like I said. I have had a much different journey.

Reactions: beckdg

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Lol this is so fasicinating tho. I would love to meet a forum member in rl. Pm me. Cuz I don't wanna detail this thread. So you are saying damn 250mg of NIC a day haha. Im lucky if I vape 5ml of 3mg but like I said. I have had a much different journey.
Yup.

That's right.

Sometimes more, sometimes a wee bit less.

Message incoming.

Tapatyped

HazyShades

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2015
Sandbox, USSA
Better than friend.

Unsuspecting LaborReady employees contracted to carry furniture off my truck across the country.

All current smokers looking for free cigarettes.

Probably dozens of them.

Only 1 guy refused in less than an hour. He was a light smoker and got woozy a bit.

All were fine.

Vapers seem a lot more likely to get nic sick from my setup than smokers. But my sample subjects specific to my persobal setups may be a bit skewed to say the least.

Tapatyped

:lol: :lol: :lol:

HazyShades

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2015
Sandbox, USSA
Better than making then wear crocs while carrying furniture up and down stairs, eh Hazy?

Good to see you back and in good spirits.

Tapatyped

You're awesome and that's a word I never use lightly..
Having grown up in the moving industry (stepdad owned a moving co..)
all I can say is it's a great idea...

Thanks..for the laughs..good to see you too.

The Cloud Minder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
... company only makes 6. Every juice I have seen at the shop. The shop carries at least 12 and most online vendors offer at least 18. But often 24 or even 36. Time to find a new adv bro.

Far easier said than done.

I have tried over 150 flavors just to find only 2 that I like enough to use as an all day vape, both made by the same guy a recluse who doesn't even have a website, yet alone a way to ask for a 18mg version of his juices.

I think my only resort is to add concentrated nic to the juice as it is sold.

HazyShades

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2015
Sandbox, USSA
Imagine that.

Trolled again.

18 hours since I honored your request.

Still no response.

Tapatyped

This convo reminds me of 'What's My Line?'
"Will the real _ _ _ _ _ please stand up?"

Edit: wrong show, corrected below.
should say 'To Tell The Truth'

Last edited:

HazyShades

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2015
Sandbox, USSA
You're dating yourself.

Tapatyped

You reached way back.
Hey, everybody knows I enjoy OTTV and OTR...I watch re-runs..I'm not old...
Not old
Not old
Not old
Not old
Not old
Not old
Not old
Not old
Not old
Not old
Not old
Not old