What nicotine level do you Vape?

Discussion in 'Polls' started by Burnie, Oct 20, 2013.

?

What nicotine level do you Vape?

1. 0

2. 1 to 4

3. 5 to 8

4. 9 to 12

5. 13 to 16

6. 17 to 20

7. 21 to 24

8. 25 to 28

9. 29 to 32

10. 33 to 36

11. 37 to 40

12. over 41

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Burnie

Burnie The Bug Man Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
  2. SharonH

SharonH Super Member ECF Veteran

Voted! Not sure what value results will be because there are so many factors at play - ie how long someone has been vaping, whether they are off analogs or not, what they smoked before, etc.

3. Burnie

Supporting member
    Its just to see what the General Person vapes. Some start on 12 and are fine, some have to have 36. Myself I used to do 36, but when I started back I went with 18, was not enough, now I am doing 24 and on bad days I have a tank with 36 to get me through the hard times. That's why I let someone chose more than one selection. Thanks for voting.

Vape On
    :vapor:

4. sea

sea Senior Member ECF Veteran

I'm at 21 mg during the day (infrequent breaks at work) and 12 mg at night. I used to smoke 1/2 - 1 pack of American Spirits. I didn;t find out until I started vaping that they had one of the highest "freebase nicotine" contents...

5. PapaGeno21

PapaGeno21 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

None. I quit smoking because I hate the nicotine dependency. I vape because I love to smoke...

Lol

6. KjAthena

KjAthena Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I can not answer as my nic changes as the day progresses 24mg in the early am(and BAD cravings) 18mg during daylight hours and 12 in the evenings....if I am having trouble sleeping 6mg after 10pm....Yes lots of juice to buy but worth it :)

when I first started 38mg

7. KjAthena

KjAthena Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

double post

8. Tbaggerr

Tbaggerr Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have been dropping the nic faster than I probably should but I went from 36mg the first month (and for the 3 years I vaped along with smoked to cheat on my no smoking lease) then dropped down to 18mg. I am now, after 2 1/2 months of non smoking, starting to rotate in some 12-13% juices. Still have no desire to smoke unless I get way too drunk but have yet to even take a drag off an analog in my moments of weakness. I think I am going to stop at 12mg and sit at that for a while just to enjoy the vape rather than using it as a tool to quit.

9. puya

puya Full Member

Voted 17-20 but i am a 18mg vaper. I really want to lower the nicotine level in the near future.

10. syeroc

syeroc Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I vape on average about 2-3 mils per day. Some days it is way more but on occasion it is less.

11. Tof31200

Tof31200 Full Member Verified Member

I've started with 18mg/ml and now I'm at 11-12 depending of juice. I've tried 6mg but I don't have enough throat hit at this level. So 12 is my favorite level of nicotine.

12. Burnie

Supporting member
    Thanks for voting

Vape On
    :vapor:

13. Dannyg08241

Dannyg08241 Full Member

Started at 36 then cut that to 16 now I'm vaping 6 because I'm using a dripp atty. lol allready screwed up and got my 6 mixed up with 36 had the throug kick from hell lol
    Dripping 15ml a day

14. Jman8

Jman8 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I'm 18 and I like it
    Yes, I like it
    Oh, I like it
    Love it
    Like it
    Love it

15. Serenity Now!

Serenity Now! Full Member

Started at 12mg, now rocking 6mg in my DIY juices ( I go through around 12mls a day )

16. sleepinglysithia

sleepinglysithia Full Member

I vape 2-3 mils a day of 6mg juice

17. SilverTripper

SilverTripper Full Member

I like to vape 24mg/ml currently

18. GPC2012

GPC2012 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I mix 12 and 6 gradually increasing the amount of 6 to lower the nic. I'm a 30 + year smoker with a 5 year break about 16 years ago. Since I started vaping at Christmas I've gone from 3/4 to a pack a day habit to 4 to 6 cigs a day. I'm realizing that I've hit a plateau. Going to have to just set my mind to it and cold turkey the rest soon.:vapor:

19. Deeo

Deeo Super Member ECF Veteran

I am at 12 mg and going down next order.

20. Jugband

Jugband Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I was at 12 mg for a year. When I got into RBA's I went down to 6 mg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.