Status
Not open for further replies.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I am going to restart this poll, which was originally started by Deadguy.

No offense to Deadguy, but he stated the poll choices as VG/PG ratio, and that is backwards.
I suspect many people were thrown off by that and didn't answer correctly.

So yeah Deadguy, thanks for the great idea, and my restarting this poll is in tribute to you.
This poll is worth making sure the numbers are accurate.
:)

Last edited:

Celarnor

Mar 23, 2010
Rochester
Don't you guys using less than 70% PG have problems with your equipment? What kind of cartos/atomizers are you using, and at what voltage?

Whenever I try it, I find myself going through CE2s very quickly even with the tank >75% full all the time. And I get practically no flavor of it. I've got a few bottles of 50/50 stuff from Vaporbomb that I basically can't vape for this reason. :<

TUS172

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2011
Tucson
I began with 60/40, PG/VG... But kept getting a congested feeling in my throat. So went to 50/50 and have not noted it as much since. In the future I may try 40/60 or 30/70 just to see what it is like. Who knows I may end up where Jen is at with 100% VG. I am strictly into DIY juices. I know what is going into them.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
It varies a little bit for me, depending on what flavor and what I'm vaping it in, but my standard DIY mix is 50/50. I only deviate from that when I mix all VG (actually about 85% VG since most of my flavorings are in PG) or if I vape a pre-mixed juice (which to be honest could fall anywhere in that range), though I rarely vape pre-mixed

RockinRobbieSF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
San Francisco, CA
www.lusternia.com
I've ordered a lot of 50/50 just because I don't know what I'm doing... :oops:

However, if I order from somewhere that has a recommendation of the best mix for the flavor, I'll go with that.

Once I did order some 100% VG because I thought it may be healthier. (I mean it has the word vegetable in it!) But I think I can taste the VG...does it naturally have some sort of strange sweet undertone? I read somewhere that PG improves flavor and VG improves vapor, not sure if that's myth or truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread