What Product or Upgrade would you most like to see! GG of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gekka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Germany
Proteus is coming gekka and its made for Penelope V4 mini:)
What I meant was a pure mechanical Proteus / Esterigon in 17 mm. I'am not a big fan of electronics. I love your simple desgn: one fire button, one locking mechanism.
Something else: a locking cap for Esterigon with notches (I don't know if this is the right term, like on the top cap of Tilemahos). With my sweaty big fingers (and maybe with gloves during winter time) it's sometimes hard to lock / unlock.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I am not a fun of electronics too gekka. They are not reliable, they dont work as expected the most of the times, they cant use all the power of the battery, and you have to be careful with them. On the other hand, mechs not only dont have these problems but they allow you to vape at any watts.

The only reason for electronics is to avoid burn taste like on Proteus, something important, especially for the new vapers.

I know what you mean about esterigon and I agree that a knurled locking cap would be ideal. Or maybe a new locking mechanism that I have in mind.

Reactions: Sale Gosse

gekka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Germany
I am not a fun of electronics too gekka. They are not reliable, they dont work as expected the most of the times, they cant use all the power of the battery, and you have to be careful with them. On the other hand, mechs not only dont have these problems but they allow you to vape at any watts.

The only reason for electronics is to avoid burn taste like on Proteus, something important, especially for the new vapers.

Maybe.
I'm an absolute beginner. Starting vaping 4 weeks ago with a starter kit. The battery / electronics died 5 days later. I asked the dealer for a more reliable one and he showed me a lot with electronics. "And a well built device without electronics?" And the dealer answered "Then you have to buy GG." Never heard this name, but after a quick google and youtube search (thanks to AdamAnd and Bishopheals!) I bought my first GG devices on the same evening.

Do I burn my cotton? Sure, two times. But now I taste it early enough to open the liquid control or to add liquid. It was a really quick learning curve (it's really not funny, especially not early in the morning during the first draw, but you're wide awake after!). ("If you wish to ride a bike, you have to remove the training wheels sometimes, even if you could fall now.")

Therefore, I would love to see a pure mechanical proteus or a simple mechanical button-case as spare part for proteus to remove the electronics!

I know what you mean about esterigon and I agree that a knurled locking cap would be ideal. Or maybe a new locking mechanism that I have in mind.
Great!! I will buy one!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Your dealer told you the right thing gekka. As for the mechanical proteus, it can be made easily but I want a side button for it. A front button Proteus is easy to be made but a side button Proteus is way better. Please let me think more about it :)

steampop

Verified Member
Nov 20, 2012
uk
Now I want 510 like this for JGGTS :)

Power direct to the atty center post...man GG4s work magic with Tilemachos V2.

Maybe a new center post like That can be made for the Ithaka somehow??

Yes!

A small direct connection cap like this for the JGG and Stealth to fit our Tilemahos direct. No need for air flow control or juice capture in a mod used with Tilemahos as it is all integrated to the atty which is correctly sealed to prevent leaking.

Also 18500 mode tubes for GG4S to make GG4S / Tilemahos combo incredibly small.

I have had most of the GG devices over the years and I like the new movement towards simplicity in the mods and keeping the functionality in the atty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread