What rig and atty set up do my fellow reonauts (sp) use if all your reos were stolen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flexsr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
upstate new york
I couldn't fit my whole question in subject field so here goes:

I'm a die hard Reo guy going on 5 years. It has withstood any new device or setup I have ever used prior and after and I use mine probably 350 days a year. My question is what rig/mod and atty/tank do my fellow Reo fans use on those few times a year they are not rocking their Reo????.

I'm genuinely curious on what some of you guys use. So for the rare occasions when your REO is not in your hands what do you guys vape (mod and atty/or tank)? And yes I know some of you will not vape anything else period ! I'm 99 percent with Ya.

1. Do not list any bottom feeders. I don't want to know. If I did want to know I would ask that question in a different way and not on this sub forum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I don't vape anything else, so if all my REOs were stolen, I'd go to my local B&M and buy a cheap eGo battery and a CE4 (or whatever is out there today that is similar/equivalent) and spend the real money on next-day shipping of a new REO.

I know this is not what you're looking for, but it's truth.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
I'll bite.

Recently I recieved a supertmanufacturing ELA V2 (last one made) and a workhourse. SS tube mods yes.. been a fan on and off over the years and caught the tail end of his going out of business Sale.

Figured if I wanted a tube mod it better be made in the USA and from the best.

Good feeling having a throwback mod to play around with. It's like a blast from the past after owning reos for so long.. dripping only as I've done prior to bottom fed Reos.

Alawot

Wakonda Warrior
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Lebanon, Ohio
I only have one Reo, got it about a month ago. My backups are aspire nautilus mini on an istick 20, and a kanger subtank mini on an istick 50. They get very little use, I think I've only charged them once in the last month. I use 6mg nic, but can handle some of my old 12mg juice in the aspire.

Reactions: Dahomey

Mrs C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Indiana
I couldn't fit my whole question in subject field so here goes:

I'm a die hard Reo guy going on 5 years. It has withstood any new device or setup I have ever used prior and after and I use mine probably 350 days a year. My question is what rig/mod and atty/tank do my fellow Reo fans use on those few times a year they are not rocking their Reo????.

I'm genuinely curious on what some of you guys use. So for the rare occasions when your REO is not in your hands what do you guys vape (mod and atty/or tank)? And yes I know some of you will not vape anything else period ! I'm 99 percent with Ya.

1. Do not list any bottom feeders. I don't want to know. If I did want to know I would ask that question in a different way and not on this sub forum.

Because of your caveat I can't say the name. It's a bottom feeder, but I don't care for the way it feeds. I would slap whatever rda I could get my hands on on it and drip until the box from Maine arrived.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I'm an oddball around these parts. I am a dual user, I've got five REOs and a bunch of regulated mods. I switch seamlessly from squonking, to regulated dripping, to RSST Genesis tanks and even Protanks with re-built coils. I've always taken the time to learn to get the most out of each system and enjoy the variety. All that said, since coming to REOville, my main daily drivers are my REO Grands. The others still get used, but I am getting spoiled by the ease of maintenance with the REOs mods...it's all good :D

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Me, too - an oddball, even weirder than Enaud (lol).
I always have a Provari with a Cartotank :ohmy: loaded - and I use it a bit every day.
Sometimes it's easier for me to tote around a "sealed" setup like that, plus it lends itself to stealthy vaping. If I had to, I could get by with it for a bit...but if my Reo disappeared, I'd immediately get another. Actually, I'm already getting another...
:)

d4gger

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2014
Hattiesburg, MS, USA
LP Grands (SL, not that that's significant to vape quality) are all I use. Before I got my first Reo I was using an Aqua V2 (clone) on any mech tube with a decent throw. I barely managed to finish off the Aqua's tank before cleaning it for storage.. in a pinch, I'd go back to it. But only while I hunted that derned thief who got all my mods and attys..

Reactions: Mrs C

ChrisEU

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2011
Germany
I use all sorts of mods, most but not all of them are bottom feeders, some regulated, some mechanical, some I made myself, some I bought.
The most likely non-bottom feeder I would snatch is an iStick 50 with an Atlantis tank. I have a liquid that tastes best on the Atlantis stock coils.
Or maybe any mod with an Origen dripper.

Reactions: flexsr

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I currently have 51 mods, most of them high end and most the best of their kind IMO. I'm not going to try to count them, but have around 3 times than many rebuildable toppers for them. But what I drive day and night is several of my 17 Reos and favorites of about 4 dozen bf atty's for them. Reos... a box that bottom feeds joose, both things I thought I would never even try let alone buy has replaced all that came before them.

There has been a stray left on my desk since I got my first Reo though. A GP PAPS X w/Senio Hybrid RDA, 1 of 11 GP's that had been my daily drivers until then but it was delegated to test drip new liquids in only. It still gets used for that occasionally, but now days I have enough Reos that joose is most often tested in a Reo. So one of these days it'll go in the box with all the other gear I do not expect to ever use again.

If all of my Reos and favored bf atty's for them suddenly vanished tonight... After calling Rob in the morning I would set up 4 or 5 GP PAPS X's with GP Heron's, maybe the GP Piccolo/Spheroid for my night walks to get me by until a half dozen or so new Reos and Chalice III's got here from Maine as a start to rebuild my Reo dynasty from. That done the GP gear would be broken down, cleaned and returned to their final resting places.

Last edited:

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
I have a couple Ego batteries. They have a built in flashlight and I use them for that now! I think I have a couple CE tanks for them.

I don't know if I would be allowed to keep them in prison though. Cause that's where I would be after I found the thief that took ALL my REO's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread