what squonker should I get

Status
Not open for further replies.

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
I have the Kangertech dripbox 60w I like it but I want something with more power. should I get the Dripbox 160w or something else, any suggestions or ideas.
If you want to keep it cheap, the new Kanger Dripbox 80 (if you can find one in stock). The 160 works great too, bulky but awesome.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
If you want to keep it cheap, the new Kanger Dripbox 80 (if you can find one in stock). The 160 works great too, bulky but awesome.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Uses a single 18650 though, meaning that a 30 amp battery is required for the higher wattages, meaning that the battery life will be poor. If more than 40-50w is needed a multiple-battery mod is best.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

Reactions: Btsmokincat

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
So you said that you are looking for more power than the Kanger 60W Squonkbox, so I am assuming that you want to go higher than 60W.

Based on this yes I think the Kanger 160w would be the way to go. If you are looking for something in a different shape, go with the Lost Vape Halycon.

The Kanger is cheaper and I have heard the RDA is not the best, but it is a dual replaceable battery mod.

The Lost Vape Halycon has a DNA Board, has more power (200w vs 160w) but you are stuck with a internal lipo battery.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
The Lost Vape Halycon has a DNA Board, has more power (200w vs 160w) but you are stuck with a internal lipo battery.
The lipo in the Halcyon is replaceable,and easy to swap out.The downside is to swap them out,you would need a lipo charger,but you can find decent lipo chargers for under $30.I upgraded my Halcyon from the stock 900mah to a 950mah,they just plug in.

TheSneakerHoarder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
DFW
The lipo in the Halcyon is replaceable,and easy to swap out.The downside is to swap them out,you would need a lipo charger,but you can find decent lipo chargers for under $30.I upgraded my Halcyon from the stock 900mah to a 950mah,they just plug in.

Was going to suggest the same thing--Love my Halcyon.

Reactions: b.m.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
If memory serves me correctly, the Halcyon has a 3S Lipo in it so its actually 2700mAh and not 900. 900 3S is just the classification of the battery. A lot of people get confused because Lipo's are relatively new to vaping...
Yeah,i thought the same thing.Mine say 900mah and 950mah on the other,but i believe that's the mah per cell like you mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread