What starter set would you buy for $45?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a week of my friend using my first ecig and constantly recharging AND not getting the flavor she got when she tried my Kanger Protank setup. LOL... Now she wants to get started with vaping for real and has I am going to buy her a starter kit. I have about $45 US to play around with. I gave her several juices that I could spare. That is what friends are for. I also had several bogo carto's that I can give her. She is going to get into vaping...I am sure of that. She is already so excited at not smoking (she said she was a light smoker but I think she might have been hiding it...). Her birthday is next week, so I might try to get it for that.

From what I am hearing on the board, sounds like a eGo + EVOD set up is a good starter set.
What do you suggest? Best bang for our buck. You all have been so helpful and I am much appreciative.

Tonya

JonnyB88

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Elgin, IL, USA
I went ahead and got it from VapeDojo. It wasn't much and I got 2 day shipping...
The time I would have spent searching, finding a code, researching if it was a good place, etc..would have cost me more than the $5 I might have saved.

Well, at least you got it! She's going to have an awesome birthday!

I got my MVP version 2 for just $39. I love it. So that is an option for you is you want both variable voltage and variable wattage. =:3 Hope that helps!

Oh, that is a nice looking one. I love it. And the price might mean a gift for me soon. You know if it fit with the Kanger Mini ProTank starter I have?

Oh, thanks for replying. Someone else may find this thread and it could help. I totally made an impulse buy. It is like mine but not in glass. I like to have a clove juice and I know you need the glass for cloves...
Thanks!
Similar kit with choices of colors http://www.maxvaper.com/

ha, never mind, congrats on your purchase and hope she loves it.

meanckz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Greer, SC
www.facebook.com
I have to suggest an Evod Starter Kit.

Two batteries, two Evod BCCs, charger, 5 pack of extra heads. Really good starter kit for the price.

I just received an order from Vape Dojo today ($60) and they threw in a 30ml of peach and cream juice....pleasantly surprised :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread