Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
This is exactly what I've been waiting for....

11401524_580678732071507_1504357768585105314_n.jpg

The Freemax Starre, one of if not THE best performing subohm tanks now with top-fill and temperature control coils.

Just plain awesome.

You have just ruined my day, nooooooooooooooooooooooo
Or have you ?
YAY, more vape mail haha

Now this has top fill, there is no Question that this is the best tank on the market, Im absolutely stoked !!!

Managed to catch my supplier before he posted the Starre V3 off and got a refund. This is going to be a game changer. Ordered mine today, can't believe I missed your post, thank you so much for posting this ! Is it the end of June yet, great month, Starre pro and Batman PS4, woohoo.

Last edited:

fargazer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2014
United States
Given the Freemax Starre Pro can use Atlantis coils, that puts it definitely on my watch list. Things I look for in a tank nowadays:
  • Decent capacity - 4 ml or more (unmodified Atlantis fails here)
  • Availability of coils, both Kanthal and Nickel - the ability to use Atlantis coils is a big plus
  • Top fill
  • Ability to use 510 drip tips, preferably without an adapter
  • Good Nickel coil performance (that's where the Subtanks stumble IMHO)
  • Rebuildable deck option - not a must, I've got RTAs for building, but definitely a plus
I enjoy using a wide variety of clearomizers (I'll have to do a quick rundown sometime on a different post), but I'm always looking to try different ones. At the moment those are the Freemax Starre Pro (thanks Rixsta) and the Silo Beast; I'm still trying to find information on the OBS tank.

Reactions: mrmonday

cjpeltz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
United States
I have had the SMOKE TCT for a few weeks now and it has yet to let me down. Awesome nickel coils, good tank size, airflow rocks, and dig the looks. Been running it on a dna40. No leaks or dry hits. Just been a solid performer at low price. RIP Tripped and Twisted420 also have reviews on it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
Given the Freemax Starre Pro can use Atlantis coils, that puts it definitely on my watch list. Things I look for in a tank nowadays:
  • Decent capacity - 4 ml or more (unmodified Atlantis fails here)
  • Availability of coils, both Kanthal and Nickel - the ability to use Atlantis coils is a big plus
If you don't mind me asking, why is using Atlantis coils so important to you? They're no where near as good as the Freemax Dual Vertical Coils.

fargazer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2014
United States
It's not so much the ability to use Atlantis coils that's important to me, but availability of coils. There are way too many tanks and coils out there for a vape shop to carry them all; however, most shops carry the Subtank and Atlantis coils. It's nice to know that if I run out, or if the tank is discontinued, that I am pretty sure to be able to find some coils I can use while I wait for mail order - assuming I can find a source.

Reactions: CHUWANT

mrmonday

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2014
Carmel, California
If you don't mind me asking, why is using Atlantis coils so important to you? They're no where near as good as the Freemax Dual Vertical Coils.
Also if it fits atlantis coils that means it fits a slew of other great coils including smokme, herakles, VS, beyond vape, melo...
I am currently running my starre with the smokme ni200 coils and they might be the best disposable coils on the market.

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
I am currently running my starre with the smokme ni200 coils and they might be the best disposable coils on the market.
Thats really interesting, the starre just has so many options, id like to see how those match up against the new starre pro nickel coils

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Square tank, anyone?

View attachment 467306

Supposedly will hold 10ml of liquid!
I like the look of this crazy thing, it fits on the Segelei perfect, guess it would with most larger box mods, like the juice holes in the coils, I would love to get one to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread