4. Swing style top refill
  5. Nickel coils supposedly coming shortly after

Last edited:
Reactions: David Wolf

crystalluv545

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Staten Island NY
Please can u tell me what is the difference and which 1 do I order for mine - ohms meaning what ?? It asks .02 or.05 ohms??? Idk who or what forum to ask on..[emoji6]
2925f51098d232cc156b05a1c1add1b0.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

crystalluv545

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Staten Island NY

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
What tank are you getting next?

A couple more GS Air M tanks.
A couple more GS Air tanks.
A couple of the new TC GS-tank.

What's special about them? plenty of vapor, good flavor, coils last and last, and the tanks are very inexpensive, and outperform much more costly gear.
There is a long discussion about these fine clearomizers: Eleaf GS Air Fan | E-Cigarette Forum

Stinkytofus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New York City
Please can u tell me what is the difference and which 1 do I order for mine - ohms meaning what ?? It asks .02 or.05 ohms??? Idk who or what forum to ask on..[emoji6]
2925f51098d232cc156b05a1c1add1b0.jpg

I wouldnt get that now anyway, much better options available

U have to tell us what u are using first

Stinkytofus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New York City
A couple more GS Air M tanks.
A couple more GS Air tanks.
A couple of the new TC GS-tank.

What's special about them? plenty of vapor, good flavor, coils last and last, and the tanks are very inexpensive, and outperform much more costly gear.
There is a long discussion about these fine clearomizers: Eleaf GS Air Fan | E-Cigarette Forum

Looks like a eleaf version of the nautilus

Definitely try these sub ohm tanks

They are triple the price but the vape and flavor is more than triple as satisifying

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
You would probably like the .5 better if using the istick 50. The lower the ohms (on most prebuilt anyway) the more power peeps run through them for the same vapor production. A .5 at 50 watts will pull 10 amps and 5 volts. A .2 at 50 watts will pull 15.8 amps and 3.2volts. I'm not really sure the restrictions on the istick for amp/voltage. Long story short the lower amp draw the longer your batts will last too. Hope this helps a little.

crystalluv545

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Staten Island NY
Ok..so the guy in the store gave me a new coil -that's what the filter is called ?
And it's 2 days later and the thing isn't working rite..no clouds ,hardly any smoke .hot juice is sputtering up while I'm inhaling. The vents aren't helping at all. Wattage at 20 - 25 ? I'm using it the way I always do and it's not acting right ??

Stinkytofus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New York City
Ok..so the guy in the store gave me a new coil -that's what the filter is called ?
And it's 2 days later and the thing isn't working rite..no clouds ,hardly any smoke .hot juice is sputtering up while I'm inhaling. The vents aren't helping at all. Wattage at 20 - 25 ? I'm using it the way I always do and it's not acting right ??

Open a new thread to discuss ur problems with the arctic coils

try another coil

Fit_Four_Life

Verified Member
Jun 14, 2015
You would probably like the .5 better if using the istick 50. The lower the ohms (on most prebuilt anyway) the more power peeps run through them for the same vapor production. A .5 at 50 watts will pull 10 amps and 5 volts. A .2 at 50 watts will pull 15.8 amps and 3.2volts. I'm not really sure the restrictions on the istick for amp/voltage. Long story short the lower amp draw the longer your batts will last too. Hope this helps a little.

50W is 50W regardless of the volts/amps ratio used to get to 50W at different resistance (ohms) . Either scenario above will drain the battery at the same rate (not including inefficiency lost to the buck/boost circuitry of the variable voltage / variable wattage mod)

You can check yourself with this handy calculator :

Battery drain | Steam Engine | free vaping calculators

Last edited:

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
No desire for a new tank. Now that I can get bell caps and/or solid steel tanks for the Kangertech Subtank Mini, I'm set. I currently have 4 sets, the wife has 2, and I'll be doubling that amount in the next 2 months. Wife likes the 1.2 or 1.5 OCC's, I like the RBA at about .6 and can rebuild the wife's if I need to. Rayon does great with the rba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread