Not open for further replies.

AmandaD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
So Cal
LOL... It's a funny name.

A lot of people love it. I've never tried it myself. I love anise flavors tho so I might try later on... Maybe.

:vapor::vapor:

:matrix: pluid

I thought I'd like it because I love anise also. But, it's incredibly sweet and strong - I could probably cut it with 50% pg/vg and still find it strong.

I did use a glass cartotank, and even after soaking for days and days the smell has of course clung to the O rings. And I forgot the drip tip was plastic, so it melted the bottom............LOL

I think I'll sell it quite honestly - never going to vape it again. It's like vaping some candy I used to get a thousand years ago in a box of 'licorice all sorts!' I could only take a couple of vapes a day...

BernieVideo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NoHo El Lay CA
It is made by Mad Murdocks. I love 2 of their other flavors. Mellow Melange and Agent Orange.
I find Pluid too strong to Vape by itself, but it is great when mixed with either of the above flavors. They even suggest that on their webpage.
I find 1/4 to 1/3 Pluid with either of the above flavors to make a very interesting and flavorful Vape.

Tapatalking with my thumbs.
Join the CASAA.
Protect your Vaping Rights!

CShaver

Cloudy Flavor All Day
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2014
Swoyersville, PA
I actually just ordered it yesterday for the exact same reason. I see/hear about it everywhere.

It's the same reason I bought Alien Blood from Tasty Vapor.

I'm hoping it's good. Although, I had no idea it tasted like licorice. Please tell me it's red and not black. I can't stand black licorice lmao.

AmandaD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
So Cal
I actually just ordered it yesterday for the exact same reason. I see/hear about it everywhere.

It's the same reason I bought Alien Blood from Tasty Vapor.

I'm hoping it's good. Although, I had no idea it tasted like licorice. Please tell me it's red and not black. I can't stand black licorice lmao.

Um....maybe you'll change your mind? LOL It's the strongest anise/licorice I have ever tasted.....

CShaver

Cloudy Flavor All Day
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2014
Swoyersville, PA
Be careful what you put it in to vape. Even if the tank is glass, it'll take over the O rings for ever.....and watch that your driptip is not plastic, but it'll still kill the O ring on that!

I'm only going to use it in my dripper to test the flavor. If I like it, I'll designate a tank specifically for it and buy some extra O-Rings lmao Thanks for the heads up.

BTW, to OP, I'm sorry for hijacking your thread :laugh:

I got a licorice citrus when I took a whiff. Taste holy shirts! Strong throat hit good vapor and the taste I got was like a sweet sugar free orange with licorice. I can't get over that it's like a sugar free taste. I'm going to take it slow on this one. I hate licorice but it's not bad plus I cut it (down to 10%) with the cutter from their website and the throat hit is strong. Oh I am using a nimbus clone and smok magneto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread