What TV flavor are you vaping right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
I've got to get some of that orange! I'm vaping peach. I'm in one of those phases where I can't taste much of anything, but I can taste the peach. Sigh...

if you get orange, ask for it to be strong. thats what i did and it is really good. its almost to strong of a flavor and thats how i like it. stuff smells and tastes like biting into an orange.

inkedcanadian

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
Toronto
if you get orange, ask for it to be strong. thats what i did and it is really good. its almost to strong of a flavor and thats how i like it. stuff smells and tastes like biting into an orange.
Like just plain Orange from the customize option?

I'd love to try a good Orange flavor and so far have been just sticking to the main line of flavors they have.

Got my first mix finally, chose the "over the top vanilla" mentioned on here - Vanilla Custard, Bavarian Cream and French Vaniila.... damn good lol.. tastes like a vanilla cake.

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
Like just plain Orange from the customize option?

I'd love to try a good Orange flavor and so far have been just sticking to the main line of flavors they have.

Got my first mix finally, chose the "over the top vanilla" mentioned on here - Vanilla Custard, Bavarian Cream and French Vaniila.... damn good lol.. tastes like a vanilla cake.

yup, from the customize option. i also got blueberry and granny smith apple. all are excellent! this is by far the best orange ive tried.

ddrj

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
DFW, TX
A/C and menthol....still, i just can't get away from it.

yummm the orange sounds really good, I love the plain fruit flavors or so it seems with the ones I have tried.

Wow AC & menthol sounds amazing!! In fact, I'm vaping AC as we speak right now.

I just got Atomic Cinnacide in the mail today from a trade. Now if only I could find someone to trade my Tasty Finger for Geoff's Blend. I've been wanting to try Geoff's Blend so bad but I have to cut down on my spending :(

What flavors would you guys recommend a newbie who likes strong flavors to get from TV? So far I've only had TastyFinger and Atomic Cinnacide.

blackwalk

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2010
Panama City, FL
Wow AC & menthol sounds amazing!! In fact, I'm vaping AC as we speak right now.

I just got Atomic Cinnacide in the mail today from a trade. Now if only I could find someone to trade my Tasty Finger for Geoff's Blend. I've been wanting to try Geoff's Blend so bad but I have to cut down on my spending :(

What flavors would you guys recommend a newbie who likes strong flavors to get from TV? So far I've only had TastyFinger and Atomic Cinnacide.

Mint chocolate chip.:vapor:

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
I play with the combo, when I first did it, it was by accident. I put my A/C atty on a menthol cart.
I would say more A/C than Menthol. The menthol is overpowering sometimes, and the more the menthol ages the stronger it gets so you have to adjust to find your perfect blend.

VQ, is the menthol/ac combo your vaping 50/50 or do you favor one flavor over another?

PaulB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2010
Virginia
Ewww! Thats just plain wrong! :D
Lol did that happen by accident or was it on purpose?
Sends shivers up my spine

Kind of a spontaneous thing. I spotted the BF at the back of the shelf, unvaped for some time for no good reason, and thought, hmmm! Just dripped some onto my pretty much dedicated menthol atty. Really--not bad, but I'm probably not going to mix up an oz or anything. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread