What TV flavor are you vaping right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Johnson City, TN
Boysenberry Waffles!

btw, for those of you who have tried all of the following, which one do you like the best? thanks. :)

Lemon Poundcake
Mango Ice Cream
Rainbow Sherbet

I haven't tried them all but I can say I wasn't the biggest fan of mango ice cream. It tasted syrupy and slightly perfumery / boozy to me. My favorites so far are the cupcake favors, but I'm also digging this strawberry cheesecake a lot. I wish it had a little stronger graham cracker overtones, though.

FatDaddyBaker

Jun 27, 2010
A, A
I haven't tried them all but I can say I wasn't the biggest fan of mango ice cream. It tasted syrupy and slightly perfumery / boozy to me. My favorites so far are the cupcake favors, but I'm also digging this strawberry cheesecake a lot. I wish it had a little stronger graham cracker overtones, though.

I want to try the cheesecake flavors, but to be honest, I'm kinda terrified. I tried a cheesecake from another vendor *cough*vaporbomb*cough* and it made me literally throw up. It tasted like sour curdled milk. So I'm kinda gun shy.

I'm LOVING the cupcake though. Coconut Butter Cream for me.

TVChris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Oakland, CA
I've worked for Geoff for almost a year now, and I don't think I've even made it half way through the menu. Every now and then I venture out of my list of favorites and try something new. When I say new, I mean regular menu items that I mix every day, but for some reason or another have never mixed a bottle for myself. Well I don't know what took me so long to try Banana Cream Pie, but WOW. Put it on your list, it freakin great. I mean can't put it down great.
TVChris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread