What type hardware do you use the most?

What type of hardware do you use the most?

• Disposable e-cig

• Rechargable mini like the Bloog MaxxFusion or Joyetech eRoll

• 510 battery with clearo

• 510 battery with carto

• eGo type battery with clearo

• eGo type battery with carto

• eGo type battery with dripping atty

• Regulated mod with clearo

• Regulated mod with carto

• Regulated mod with dripping atty

• Regulated mod with a rebuildable

• Mechanical mod with non-rebuildable atty

• Mechanical mod with rebuildable atty

• Regulated bottom feeder

• Mechanical bottom feeder

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yohkos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Texas
At home I use a Provari with a Kayfun 3.1 mostly. Sometimes I use a AGA-T2 and an IGO-L for testing flavors. I'm getting an Zen Z-Atty-Pro for my birthday. When I'm out and about I use an EGO Spinner with an old fashioned Vision Vivi Nova Mini stoked up with a strong flavored tobacco. I vapr tobacco flavors. I don't do girl flavors.

LOL, girl flavors?? You must be a steak and potato guy too. just guessin. Too funny, never thought that there were guy flavors and girl flavors. When we were smoking cigarettes, I guess Virginia Slims was a girl tobacco flavor. hmmm?

ClayTaylorNC

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2014
United States
Mech mod with an aerotank mega, I refuse to believe I am only one of three people on here using a mech with a non rebuildable atty?

How do you like the Mega? I should be receiving mine today, and am gonna use it with my Natural and mainly for my Cana DNA30. Im getting mixed reviews on it.

NathanielFT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
How do you like the Mega? I should be receiving mine today, and am gonna use it with my Natural and mainly for my Cana DNA30. Im getting mixed reviews on it.

Its the best tank i've ever used IMO, so much so i sold all my others (davides, nautiluses, iclears, old aerotanks, etc) and got 2 extra megas. Well built, nice and airy draw, looks good, and the coils are the best so far. I've got over 2 weeks out of these coils, and the kanger 0.8ohms puts this tank in line with rba's in terms of flavour and vapour. Got a 0.8ohm coil in now and this suicide bunny mothers milk is like I'm drinking strawberry milkshake. Just my opinions, but i think you'll be happy with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
"eGo type are anything advertised with the name 'eGo' and also the ones like the Kgo and Spinner. It does not matter if they are pass through or not. I think they start at around 350 mAh and go up to around 1300. I don't think you can get these in auto."

Oh, but you can! I love mine. Something about a cigarette that lights up on the end at night really appeals to me. :)They come in 1100 and 650 mah, too.
Auto eGo 1300mAh Battery [AUTOEGO1300BAT] - $16.99 :

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
"eGo type are anything advertised with the name 'eGo' and also the ones like the Kgo and Spinner. It does not matter if they are pass through or not. I think they start at around 350 mAh and go up to around 1300. I don't think you can get these in auto."

Oh, but you can! I love mine. Something about a cigarette that lights up on the end at night really appeals to me. :)They come in 1100 and 650 mah, too.
Auto eGo 1300mAh Battery [AUTOEGO1300BAT] - $16.99 :

Huh, there you go!! I've never seen that before. Thanks for sharing hurricanegirl :thumb:

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
It's awful lonely over here with my Ego-type battery (Twist) and my standard Joyetech 510 atomizer.

Well, you're not completely alone DC2. There is one other person out of 218 who uses that gear the most :)

Project that about 1% across about 20,000 active ECF'ers and you get 200 people :2cool:

Feel a bit less lonely yet?

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Same here! Except, no matter what I do, I ALWAYS end up at around .7ohm by chance. What size kanthol and how many wraps do you use?

Here's a good online coil calculator. I've found it to be quite accurate, as long as you input the correct info of course :). Using it I find I can get within 0.15 ohm or so on a coil design I've never made before.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread