tease.gif

:)

goofy2302

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2014
Brooklyn, NY, USA
Tootle puffer here
I vape not to smoke...im glad that its working...vape NT mostly...50/50 juices. But my custards are all 80/20 vg/pg. Those i use to blow some clouds
Build my coils between 0.5 and 1.3 ohms depending on the tank
As long as im not smoking, im a happy tootle puffer

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
There was a poll 6-8 months ago about using what hardware types. I was surprised at the number of simple eGo users. I figured that they were lurkers since most posts are hobby oriented.

I still think that, clearly, most are low watt users. I am, but I get my "kick" on now and then.

Thanks for starting the poll.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I vaped to quit a 35 year smoking habit. Now I vape cause I can rebuild just about any atty and have a fulfilled vape experience with every mech, mod and addy I own along with making my own juices to my specs. I say I'm a tootle puffer but 2 years of vaping without any sorta hassles with my gear so why quit vaping. At first the learning curve was steep but once you get the jist of a quality vape you can't go back.

Reactions: Caro123

Nick N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
These days my preferred setup is a regulated mod (Kbox) @ 30W with a wide open RDA (Baal with the wide drip tip), 6mg non-flavored 50/50 DIY. Single 28ga 3mm coil between 1.2 - 1.8 ohms.

I hate to be grouped into the Cloud Chaser column due to the mostly negative stigma, but I like the airy deep lung hit.

Last edited:

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
I like a good vape. Vape around 1.5, 1.2, .8 but I do like to chase a few clouds here and their. I think there is a misconception about cloud chasing anyways. Should be different categories as going for bigger clouds and cloud chasing. See to many people thinking a Subohm tank at .5 is cloud chasing. To me that is trying for bigger clouds and nothing more. CHEERS!

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Where is the "none of the above" choice? I'm just a regular vaper. I don't could chase and I think "tootie puffer" is the most stupid thing I've heard!
I hate the term "tootle puffer" so much that I have decided to embrace it fully.
If I had not done so, I would have gone insane from agonizing over it.
:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread