• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What u started with, what u vape currently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun Andaakabaa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2014
Little Red Dot
not really a fog alot kinda guy, haha! more of a flavor build, magma and its clones are more for the flavor hunters than fog city dwellers :) was able to get my hands on efest purple batts and so far so good. planning to get a multimeter as well to check coil builds when i start doing 'em. Not really planning on going sub ohm at all.

right i hear ya, all down to personal preference eh. btw i posted a link for you on coil builds at another thread u asked about, check that out bro. hope it helps:toast:

Jun Andaakabaa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2014
Little Red Dot
In the 1 year vaping I've had:
Ego 650
Ego twist
Smoktech sid
Magneto
Nemesis clone
Stingray x clone
Ipv2
Smpl clone
Hexohm v2

Topped with:
Ce4 protank 2
Igo w
Kraken clone
Plume veil clone
KFL+
Plume veil clone (Yeah I bought another one)
Mephisto clone
Little boy
Hobo v2
Tugboat v2

I think that's it... For now.

any chance of PIF?:laugh:

Jun Andaakabaa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2014
Little Red Dot
I have on a lot of it actually. But some of it just broke either by clumsy bear paws or because they had slightly cheaper construction. Always up for helping someone out in need though if I can.

Great to hear that buddy, im kinda good myself thou where im from is near impossible to just buy freely on gears and juices:unsure: let alone vaping itself.. urghhh the AGONY i tell ya.. oh! just notice you have just surpassed the 1 year mark, CONGRATS!! Buddy!
:banana::vapor::bday::vapor::banana:

Last edited:

Ennsem

Jan 22, 2015
Pelangi
I started out 2 months ago with a Black Hawk Panzer clone and a Taifun GT Clone.. Initially it was ok for me till I got bothered by the inconsistent power of the mech mod when my battery starts to drain and I was finding the draw of the Taifun GT too tight even after removing the air tube.

So itchy hands me decided to do research on regulated box mods and the Aspire Atlantis was getting great reviews all around (clouds + flavour!)..
Switched to a Cloupor T6 and paired it with an Atlantis a month ago and I cant stop vaping now!

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
I started out 2 months ago with a Black Hawk Panzer clone and a Taifun GT Clone.. Initially it was ok for me till I got bothered by the inconsistent power of the mech mod when my battery starts to drain and I was finding the draw of the Taifun GT too tight even after removing the air tube.

So itchy hands me decided to do research on regulated box mods and the Aspire Atlantis was getting great reviews all around (clouds + flavour!)..
Switched to a Cloupor T6 and paired it with an Atlantis a month ago and I cant stop vaping now!

You started with a mech mod and an RBA? damn. you went in hard. lol.

Libertarian101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2014
everywhere

aside from the egrip, other mods I find interesting are the cloupor mini and the ipv mini, coupled with the kangertech sub nano. it's free to dream :)

Libertarian101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2014
everywhere
You started with a mech mod and an RBA? damn. you went in hard. lol.

started with a mech mod too, which was just last December. I like the simplicity of the mech mod, but now looking at, as mentioned in my earlier post, an egrip or cloupor mini or ipv mini. sigh. The only thing I don't like about the egrip is that the battery is not replaceable, bummer.

ahmadmfz

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2014
red dot
I'd personally recommend the egrip. I know the battery isn't replaceable but lipo when maintained well (given proper charge cycles and such) it should be able to give a consistent battery for a year at least.

And let's face it, we upgrade every few months right haha so that shouldn't be huge detracting factor.

Besides, the battery lasts really long as well. One full charge lets me vape about 6ml of juice at about 12 watts. Using the stock coil which is 1.5ohms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ahmadmfz

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2014
red dot
And ofcourse, the cloupor mini is a really great device for its size. With an IMR 18650 battery it lasts me a long while, but I rarely go past 20 watts on my 1.6ohm BVC coil. Using a nautilus mini.

Other affordable devices I'd recommend is the new 20w MVP. Great battery life, enough power.

Libertarian101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2014
everywhere
And ofcourse, the cloupor mini is a really great device for its size. With an IMR 18650 battery it lasts me a long while, but I rarely go past 20 watts on my 1.6ohm BVC coil. Using a nautilus mini.

Other affordable devices I'd recommend is the new 20w MVP. Great battery life, enough power.

now you're just making me drool! haha! are you using the RBA for your egrip? and you have all these mods? damn! now that's hardcore! I'm just planning to add 1 more mod to my arsenal hence my desire for a replaceable batt. Hats off to you man, you're mods are all on my want list :)

Btw, any experience with the IPV mini (which isn't so mini) but it sure looks good!

Paul Williams

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
Birmingham uk
Started with a ego/ce4 combo (the market stall clone i was given for free)
Lost that riding my bike but got quite into it so brought 2 more. After reading on here i descoverd variable voltage so i got a itaste v3 & a kanger t3s. Then aspire bdc came out so got some of those. Was happy for ages but kept looking at the VTR which i eventually brought topped with the anyvape davide, i thought it was the best of the best! used that for about a year happily untill one fateful day i went into my local b&m and utterd the famous words "ive got a good battery and charger, i want a mech" 30 mins later i walked out with a manhattan & plume veil. Game over! Now ive got a couple of mechs and not looking back! That poor vtr is just sitting around not being used!

ahmadmfz

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2014
red dot
now you're just making me drool! haha! are you using the RBA for your egrip? and you have all these mods? damn! now that's hardcore! I'm just planning to add 1 more mod to my arsenal hence my desire for a replaceable batt. Hats off to you man, you're mods are all on my want list :)

Btw, any experience with the IPV mini (which isn't so mini) but it sure looks good!

Hahaha nope looking real hard for the egrip RBA. Hard to find around here, ones that ship quickly anyway.

I got the cloupor mini because it was dirt cheap at USD$35 & I'm like why not. Best value right there. Same goes with the IStick! It isn't super expensive so I bought it also in a whim. Have since passed it to a friend. Didn't like its irregular output though.

Skip past the IPV mini because the IPV mini 2 is out. 70w instead of the 35w! Held it before and it is solid, with good output. But it was too ugly for me and I already have my cloupor mini and egrip.

I use the egrip mainly but if I want to just play with clouds I'll take my cloupor mini and plume veil and just play about hahahaha.

errolng

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Home
Hahaha nope looking real hard for the egrip RBA. Hard to find around here, ones that ship quickly anyway.

I got the cloupor mini because it was dirt cheap at USD$35 & I'm like why not. Best value right there. Same goes with the IStick! It isn't super expensive so I bought it also in a whim. Have since passed it to a friend. Didn't like its irregular output though.

Skip past the IPV mini because the IPV mini 2 is out. 70w instead of the 35w! Held it before and it is solid, with good output. But it was too ugly for me and I already have my cloupor mini and egrip.

I use the egrip mainly but if I want to just play with clouds I'll take my cloupor mini and plume veil and just play about hahahaha.

how is the cloupor mini?
thinking of getting a small regulated box mod with replaceable 18650s.
any one got any suggestions?

might be selling off my rdna 40 if i can find anything roughly the same size.
don't use the regulated temp function much so don't really see a point.

ahmadmfz

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2014
red dot
how is the cloupor mini?

It's been great so far. Not much problems other than the battery door which doesn't have the strongest magnets. All good!

Jun Andaakabaa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2014
Little Red Dot
how is the cloupor mini?

There seems to have an on goin issue of the clouper mini chip being fried while charging, not just one, but multiples occurrences of it(with pic).
http://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_...rning_cloupor_mini_has_literally_just_become/

VOVS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread