• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What u started with, what u vape currently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2014
Red Dot
Started on a cigalike it sucked pretty badly of course.

"moved up" to an ego-t, definitely felt better and then now an mvp (still using it!) it's about 2 years old and still firing.

Lookin' to upgrade, only now i don't know what to get!

SX mini m would be a good choice ;) dna40 I would wait a while

chia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2014
Red Dot
Haha, looks good. Sian la, now have to go source for it. Oh ya, any experience with a tarnished 510 connection?, will it affect anything?

In short yes. Will affect the resistance reading and battery performance. Get some Noalox and/or metal polish on the connection, u will see the difference when u fire the mod.. ;)

nuvole

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Sillypore
Vape_Toy.jpg

Long time didn't buy hardware liao :) Now gonna hunt for local software to run them :-(

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
Hi all, I have nothing to start with because I am still on analogue.

I wanted to try but here cannot buy, across the pond I tried to send here but got cheated by seller who run away with my $$

Another honest seller sent but did not arrive.

:(:grr::-x:evil:
Might have to take matters into your own hands. lol.

Alfro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2013
WP,PAP
Great that most recent vapers here are able to start off with a wide variety of options and knowledge.

Went through a kinda slow learning curve myself, started off couple of years back with;

Pair of ego c-twist vv + kanger t2-4 ( power & juice caps limited, hence moved on)
vamo v2 + vivi nova ( silica + 32g rebuilding all the time, poor wicking hence.. )

dripp'n & mechs craze, pick up on diy juices as well along the way..

GP Paps v2.5 + Nimbus rda drilled out airholes / Kayfun lite then nano tank with all da micro n cottons balls builds ( soon Chyna invaded this industry..hence)
resorted to alt clones that works for me at fraction of the price tag; Nemesis, Chiyous, Caravela + Kraken then got into Ss mesh wicks..but sick of the rebuilding time and worse off scorched my lips n forearm due to overtilting.. lol

Left the scene 8months for analogues due to laziness of maintenance, love letters from ah gongs and vapin lika ninja puts me off badly. but am back recently again for my 3mths old boy. Reason being i felt kinda guilt carrying him after analogue even rinsing hands or mouth as stench still lingers. And if you're wondering, nope, i did not smoke anywhere near my Mrs during her pregnancy lol.

Hope to stay this time for my little one and family.

Currently suckin on yosen sx300 + derringer rda :)

Well that's about it,
Thanks yall for your time & vape safe.

Last edited:
Reactions: chia

chia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2014
Red Dot
Great that most recent vapers here are able to start off with a wide variety of options and knowledge.

Went through a kinda slow learning curve myself, started off couple of years back with;

Pair of ego c-twist vv + kanger t2-4 ( power & juice caps limited, hence moved on)
vamo v2 + vivi nova ( silica + 32g rebuilding all the time, poor wicking hence.. )

dripp'n & mechs craze, pick up on diy juices as well along the way..

GP Paps v2.5 + Nimbus rda drilled out airholes / Kayfun lite then nano tank with all da micro n cottons balls builds ( soon Chyna invaded this industry..hence)
resorted to alt clones that works for me at fraction of the price tag; Nemesis, Chiyous, Caravela + Kraken then got into Ss mesh wicks..but sick of the rebuilding time and worse off scorched my lips n forearm due to overtilting.. lol

Left the scene 8months for analogues due to laziness of maintenance, love letters from ah gongs and vapin lika ninja puts me off badly. but am back recently again for my 3mths old boy. Reason being i felt kinda guilt carrying him after analogue even rinsing hands or mouth as stench still lingers. And if you're wondering, nope, i did not smoke anywhere near my Mrs during her pregnancy lol.

Hope to stay this time for my little one and family.

Currently suckin on yosen sx300 + derringer rda :)

Well that's about it,
Thanks yall for your time & vape safe.

Well I think the harms of analogs is well worth the troubles of vaping.. Maintainence and all.. Just gotta come to terms with the problems of stealth vaping that's all.. And the supplies of course ;)

And it keeps me busy at nite too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread