Status
Not open for further replies.

VictorViper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Vancouver
www.thisoldneon.com
I have a Smok big baby beast tank RBA that is using dual coil SS Claptons .40 ohms in temp mode. So we are talking about ohms, watts, heat flux, surface area. I for some reason keep thinking about efficiency. Since when I first started vaping I got no flavor there was vapor but no flavor I got interested in tanks and coils. I think the output we want is flavor, and we will increase wattage until we get enough flavor from the vapor. If for example we don't add enough flavoring into the mixture we have to increase the wattage meaning the system is less effective. So we have a system with input and output affected by so many things.

That's the trick. We can talk very easily about how to get more or less vapour from your mods and builds, but with so many interacting variables, it really just takes each person time and experimentation to find a quality vape.

[EDIT] Lost half my post there. Once you find what you like, you can start to really nitpick and look into the things you'd like to improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread