Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
My first was an eGrip V1 20W. Knew with the first puff that it had the power to help me dump the analogs. My first backup was an ego battery with Aspire BVC tank, at first thought it was a waste of money but now my eGrip has been retired and packed away while I use mostly Evod and ego batteries with Evod tanks.

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
Two -Joyetech eGo-C Upgrades and vaped 24ml Dekang Tobacco. Vaped for 3 months and smoked still but cut way back. After three months I got an MVP2 and a Protank 2 and as soon as I got it I went three days without smoking not even thinking about it. Not wanting to start my smoke free count over I just quit smoking and 2 1/2 year later I can say I have not even had a puff of one smoke. CHEERS!

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
This! It's still a great starter kit! I still tell my smoker friends to pick one up.
63da280d1731c4feae6f30ad682db7f2.jpg

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
One of these things, it's a mystery I didn't start smoking again. Just awful. Stuck it out for nearly a year before getting an Ego.
Two to three drops in the cotton, mouthful of high nic juice, battery cutout, tiny vapor. Repeat.

8XFhfOb.png

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
My first "Failure Boxes" as think of them (not so ) affectionately some three years ago were some kind of cig-a-likes and replaceable tips supposedly loaded with liquid. Weak battery which always died when I really wanted a smoke and too many "Dead Men" in the replacement tips.

I replaced that with a couple of E go type things but hated the restrictive draw, lack of real vapour and tendency to become chronic gurglers - so went back down Tobacco Road again.

Last year my daughter have me a Kamry K100 e -pipe took to it right away...then discovered iSticks and Nautilus Minis and was cruising.

Now having found out about Vapocalypse I'm also Squonking Dripping and coil building as well as DIY- ing my own juice.

Vaping sure is a journey...a great one.

Reactions: DingerCPA

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
King Gold Electronic Cigarettes 5 Pack | NJOY

Then onto an eGo 1100mAh Twist battery and an RGM2 tank. Tried a Kanger Aeorotank, got started on Smok Aro tanks. Found Innokin had square batteries/mods. Now, use a Smok X-Pro M22 with a T-Dux 3 tank. Have tried a Smok T-Dux 4 tank. Did use and still use at times Innokin MVP 2, Innokin Itazte3 VV. Don't use the Aeorotank, just AROs, T-Dux 3s now, tried an RSST and may use it again. Want to try getting hands on a RSST Pyrex, or some form of pyrex based genny tank. May upgrade to an M50/65 X-Pro mod by Smok as it can use 18650 batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread