Not open for further replies.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
It's almost too embarrassing to say.

Something called E-Lites.

They really are something special (that's sarcasm).
Purported to do 400 puffs so therefore the same as 2 packs of cigarettes.
In reality. 80-120 weak, air-pulls and about 6 cigarettes in nicotine yield.

$5.75 for one cartomizer. :eek: $5,200 a year to still be smoking, due to the cravings.

Still on sale today. Same price. Hard to believe those guys made so much money they'll never need to work again.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Far left was my first.
My%20Vape%202%20007_zpst1e620rm.jpg

Kabong30

Feb 7, 2016
Caddo Mills, TX
I did Blu back in 2011, and there was something else that I can't even remember the name of before that. But that first one was stupid and fiddly and turned me off to the whole e-juice thing. Which of course was dumb, but that first kit was just awful, it leaked all the time was all little rubber cartridges and atomizers and crappy batteries. Anyway, still learning my way through these modern contraptions, but the tech has come MILES from there.

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
Anybody want to tell me what was there first setup they got.

Mine was this thoroughly wretched device:

It's the "Smart" ecig, sold at a flea market near me. No button, miserable vape, gets juice in your mouth all the time, and you could only use it for 2 hours before having to charge it for 3 hours. Nothing Smart about it really, and any product labeled Smart is only smart for the guy selling it, but, it got me started, and I quickly moved on to much better things.

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
This! It's still a great starter kit! I still tell my smoker friends to pick one up.
63da280d1731c4feae6f30ad682db7f2.jpg

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

This is what I used, too. :) It worked great for me for several months and EASILY kept me off cigarettes. I was a hard-core 2-pack-a-day smoker, too, so that's sayin' something. Now I have mods with more power, but there is NOTHING wrong with these EVODs and they work well, in my experience.

It's almost too embarrassing to say.

Something called E-Lites.

They really are something special (that's sarcasm).
Purported to do 400 puffs so therefore the same as 2 packs of cigarettes.
In reality. 80-120 weak, air-pulls and about 6 cigarettes in nicotine yield.

$5.75 for one cartomizer. :eek: $5,200 a year to still be smoking, due to the cravings.

Still on sale today. Same price. Hard to believe those guys made so much money they'll never need to work again.

^^^ This was actually my very FIRST experience with vaping. One overpriced cigalike that also claimed 400 puffs, tasted like crap, and put out very little vapor, BUT it gave me the inhale/exhale hand to mouth fixation, and for the little while it lasted (I agree, about 6 cigarettes worth), kept me off the cigs. I immediately went shopping and ordered the EVOD kit online. ;) Best decision I ever made. :D

~Lannie

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Anybody want to tell me what was there first setup they got.
Kanger Evod w/ Protank 3 if we're not counting cigalikes. This is the setup that truly broke my stinklog 1/2-1 PAD habit. I started with that mid-late December '14 and never looked back. If cigalikes count, a Fifty-One from a kiosk at the mall about 3 years ago. They only had tobacco and menthol flavors. The whole setup was like $175 and it included a rechargeable cigarettelike battery with 10+ packs of replaceable cartridges that were the "butts" of the cigarette. It helped me smoke less.
The Evod setup cost me about $60 + juice. It was wonderful! I couldn't believe I was able to get my nic fix without smelling like a cigarette. I was so happy. I still have everything I started with, even the Fifty-One cigalike, minus a Kanger Genitank mini that I gave to a buddy.
I won't go into what I own today but suffice it to say I have more than 60 devices (mechanical and regulated) and three Vapemail orders on the way. I've lost count of my rdas and tanks.

CanadiVape

Feb 10, 2016
Oh God.

1. E-Roll
First jab at vaping. Was nice and convenient but not enough.
1.5- forgot my e smart kit.
2. Itaste v3 with some ego style clearo
Then I got the nautilus and wanted to upgrade to...
3. Aspire 1600mah with nautilus
Didn't like the aspire. So I traded it in for...
4. Istick 20w
Got sick of the nautilus and it's problems. So I got the...
5. Kanger subtank mini
Used that for a while. After 6 months I decided to upgrade to...
6. Evic vtc mini w/ subtank mini
Started vaping at 0.5ohms and got hooked on flavor/cloud chasing. So I ordered a...
7. Uwell crown
But more than likely I'll be needing something to keep up with it. So I'll probably get the urge to upgrade to...
8. ?????
Not sure yet. Suggestions?

Last edited:
Reactions: djsvapour

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales

I had a Joyetech 510 kit, 280mAh (?) manual batteries, 510 atomizer and 'tanks' which were really cartridges.
100% burnt taste for the short while I had them.
I bought 10 boges and gave the whole thing away (less those attys) to a newbie.
Nice little batteries, such a shame about the rest of it.

curiousJan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
Central IL
I had a Joyetech 510 kit, 280mAh (?) manual batteries, 510 atomizer and 'tanks' which were really cartridges.
100% burnt taste for the short while I had them.
I bought 10 boges and gave the whole thing away (less those attys) to a newbie.
Nice little batteries, such a shame about the rest of it.

Yeah, my 510s were manual. I switched to automatic 808s about 6 months later. Then I bought my Chucks. Then I switched to eGos. Now I use RTAs and 100W iSticks.

Reactions: djsvapour

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Yeah, my 510s were manual. I switched to automatic 808s about 6 months later. Then I bought my Chucks. Then I switched to eGos. Now I use RTAs and 100W iSticks.
I thought the 510s would be 'up' from the 808 PCC kit I had. I guess with a cartomizer they were a match.
I bought a complete 808 e-cig today for $1.14. (I bought 2 actually). They need charging (old stock) but they might be usable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread