what would be a good hands free vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abstractcousin

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2013
Thousand Oaks, CA
this is good for injured vets and people without hands or who have nerve damage or genetic mutations that make holding certain mods difficult. although it seems rare, there are a lot of smokers out there that with these problems, a draw-activated mod would be perfect. one of my classmates doesnt have fingers. he wouldnt be able to use certain mods i guess. cigs are easier for people with this problem because you only need the cigarette in your mouth and an old school flip-light zippo lighter to light once and your set.

meanckz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Greer, SC
www.facebook.com
well...hands free/automatic is good for driving also...but mostly vaping with button-fire mods interferes with typing or answering phones...the bigger ones like Vamo (even with only one 18350 installed) is pretty heavy, so it would be nice if I can switch up (which I do with my Evods)

dam718

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hawaii
I think the idea of a Cig-A-Like with an auto battery is probably best, as mentioned by some others.

I personally like the Magma kit from Volcano just for warranty purposes (1 year warranty on the batteries)... They use standard 510 threading as well so you can put anything on the battery and vape away... This gives you the flexibility of buying your choice of 510 threaded cartomizers and filling your own, rather than buying pre-filled.

I also like the M-Pack charging unit you get with the kit... It's nice and sturdy, and the internal battery, once charged, is able to recharge the auto-batteries fairly quick, and quite a few times before it needs to be recharged itself. One M-Pack and 2 auto batteries will easilly last you a couple of days without having to recharge the M-Pack...

Worth checking out if you need a hands free option.

Flux

Sep 25, 2013
Japan
How about one of these simple passthrough-only power sources?

What would make this a lot better is to have the switch automatic, rather than push-button manual. That way, you can keep it in your mouth and just inhale while typing to activate the atomizer... no need to push the button to heat up the coil. Not sure if they make these in auto, though.

Keep in mind, you will still need to provide a clearo/carto with this. Might add to the weight, depending on what you choose.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
a auto pass threw battery taped to a hands free head set

hs306fqrwnjmg_zps27b9da57.jpg

by raidy.

Status
Not open for further replies.