What would be the best starter kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
Lots to choose from for a new hitter but my advice is to spend the extra bucks and get a hitter that doesn't have internal batteries along with a charger. Your hitter will last 6- 8 months then its trash cause the internal batts loose ability to hold charge vs just buying new batts and hitter keeps on hitting.

Reactions: Opinionated

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Arc 4 is an eleaf istick only more expensive than something really called an iStick. That's the way they work.
(I hate them...)
The important question is - how do you like to vape? If it's at 12 watts, mouth to lung, then most 'kits' are going to be unsuitable for you. Most kits are subohm these days.
Either way... be careful where you buy...
Personally, I don't buy kits anymore, but you might find something out there that's right.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Check the websites of ECF vendors for starter kits and pick something that sounds like what your looking for. I agree with the other poster that suggested getting away from internal batteries and getting some 18650's and a good charger. That way if you do get a mod you like it won't be in the trash down the line.

Reactions: Opinionated

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Thanks for all the info think i will stick with what ive got till i get a bit more used to it all
as an ex smoker i prefer the mouth to lung im not really into clouds of vapour thats not me lol

That was my guess. If you are genuinely keen to have a good quality back up mod and tank, then I would recommend an external battery mod and an Aspire mini Nautilus 2.
The mod can be anything, just be careful buying from the e-cig mafia.... (you can totally work out who that is if you understand the difference between an Arc and an iStick)

There might even be a few mods left in the sales that were supposed to end on May 20th.

KANGER KBOX MINI PLATINUM - Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread