Status
Not open for further replies.

TravTech

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2012
PA
A bottom feeding box mod with an LCD menu covering one side that lets you select your flavor and even mix available flavors at your desired ratios. Of dourse you can download more flavors over WiFi or telephone service. Oh and it would automatically adjust to the perfect voltage / wattage to suit your juice flavor / VG ratio and the resistance of the self cleaning perpetual atomizer.

TravTech

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2012
PA
Hrm... today I'm gonna do peanutbutter cookie with a touch of vanilla. Right after I download that improved v2.03 Snickerdoodle that Tuck uploaded yesterday.
Oh crap, I'm getting the warning to run the automated cleaning cycle on my perpetual atomizer. Guess I'll have to wait 10 seconds before I can do the above. :(
It's always something...

mattt9998

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
Rochester, NY
Tube mod, 18650 battery with USB pass though that also charges the battery so a separate charger is not required as you could just plug in the mod when you went to bed. 3-6 volt VV, bigger OLED screen, puff counter, ohm meter, would show recommended voltage range of whatever you have attached to the battery. Battery indicator would be both a bar type, and the exact voltage left, could set it to show either, also would have an LED that would light when fired that you could change the color on to match the rest of your gear. It would have a removable head like the vision tox so you could use both a full size battery and a smaller battery to make it mini-lavatube sized.

That is a lot of features to pack into a couple buttons so the only button on the outside of the device would be the fire button and the volt up and down buttons, there would be a little door that would open up, or slide open that would hide the rest of the controls.

I really really really want a PV that is both full sized and mini in one.. but the tox has not gotten good reviews.

anyone have anything they would add to this?

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Hmmm, I'd love to see an eGo-sized or smaller PV that was power regulated and went up to 20+ watts, locking slide pot running the length of the device, no display (inconspicuous markings by the pot would be fine), had adjustable air flow that worked with any carto/atty/tank you put on it, and vaped off of a built-in perpetual generator (instead of a battery) that generated not only your vaping power but the power to keep itself going so that it never needed recharging or restarting

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
A Provari, except that instead of incrementing voltage, it increments wattage, AND Rhodium plated. Blue LED of course. As far as accessories are concerned, I want a Rhodium plated Vapemate, except instead of top-feeding, it threads on, and the atty threads into it, so that it bottom-feeds. And of course, a Chalice RBA to sit on top.

*Spoiler Alert* I just ordered a Chalice RBA, and my hubby is modifying a Vapemate as I type this... Wish him luck! Come on Provari. We want variable wattage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread