What Would YOU Like To See in a new e-cig

Status
Not open for further replies.

lithiumdaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
OK... Stay with me! A self feeding VV Tube mod with a 18650 imr
I would like it to be all mechanical. The 18490 would have a 5ml bottle above it amd the vv chip above that. Everytime you pressed tje fire button a micro solinoid would bump the bottle and feed the atty through a needle up into the 510 lr atty. It would mist into tje 510...or down ona bridgless 510...306. All of this action would be elevtro-mechanical and every button fire would be smooth and consistent. Just sayin...love ya

BigLarry33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2012
Indiana
You should make a tube mod that blends ProVari, LavaTube, & Buzz Pro features into 1 VV unit! Offer it in custom PBTP finishes when the buyer orders it & have a few popular colors ready to go. Take the ProVari 18650 size & keep the exact style of its display but make it twice the size of the ProVari's. Eliminate the cumbersome menu system by always showing the battery level & always showing the load ohms everytime the fire button is clicked. Let the display lighting up on the action of the fire button being engaged serve as the only light on the unit. Thus you have killed another silly menu item the ProVari has. That leaves the power on/off & VVoltage adjustment menu functions to tackle. SO... now for the Buzz Pro parts! Give the bottom cap a vent hole & the ability to be the power on/off. Leave 3 vent holes around the bottom of the tube. I liked that safety feature. I would like the bottom threads to be made better than the Buzz's & no way to delrin threads. Make the on/off action on the bottom cap a quick but solid, no rattle, lock & groove system. An example would be just like the connection used to lock the head & tube together on the new VisionTox mod. Certainly not plastic again though. Also, ala the Buzz use an adjustable hit control wheel for voltage. Since we have a screen we can loose the cheaply painted on red, yellow, & green markers on the wheel. You still need the exact set it & get it performance of the ProVari however. Lastly the fire button would be very large & clicky like the LavaTube. This setup makes the fire button use to be only to fire! No light on it is needed as you would hold the fire & the display would light in blue/red like the ProVari does after 5 clicks. Adjusting the voltage wheel or locking the bottom cap into the "on" fire mode would activate the display as well for 5 secs but you could vape by hitting the fire button while the display was lit for the above reasons. Unless I'm missing something this would eliminate any need for any extra small buttons. Have the display blink faster & faster as the batt lowers to 3.2 but unlike the ProVari let the user "unlock" the bottom cap to stop it until they are home to charge up. I thought about a clock or puff counter but nah! This would require extra buttons or the need to use the fire button in a menu system (that I'm purposely taking out here) which would be annoying if it clicked like the LavaTube's fire button. All the above features are certainly doable. VVoltage or wattage wouldn't matter to me. Last the top connection is up to you. I do like the idea of the Lambo LT's eGo 510 connection, but I'm skeptical on the self adjusting pin & heard complaints on the draw already. I'd probably go w/ a clone of the ProVari's top cap/sealed 510 connection post. I'd also set a new standard by including sealed eGo 510, regular 510 to 510, & 510 to 808 adapters in the kit. The kit would include 2 AW 2000 mah batts or whatever is the strongest/safest. It should include 2 of those sweet new fuses the PipeMod guy & his friends are making that I saw on 's channel. It should come w/ a Trust Fire charger, eGo carrying case, 2 top quality 357 attys, & a Ming DTip to seal the deal. You could even sell matching SS tanks that you spray to match the mod for an extra fee. If you could pull this off w/ the fit/finish, no rattle, set it & get it, constant vape regardless of batt charge level, quality of the ProVari you'd have the best mod ever. This kit could sell for $250 easy & possibly $300. You could use maybe the top 5 PBTB colors & have them ready to ship, but have an option to have the customer buy a color from the PBTP site for a custom color & charge him an extra $35 to make a tad extra on custom colors & have it add on 1-3 weeks on shipping time to paint it. Or you could go from $250 price to the $300 mark & just paint each mod to order. $300 sounds like allot but I was past $250 for a ProVari w/ 1 AW, the extension cap, & blue LED. This mod would trump the ProVari in everyway function wise. Factor in the better looks it will have from your finishing skills & $300 all the sudden seems reasonable.

Last edited:

milo hobo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Lake Charles La
The puresmoker legacy is fairly easy in the hands and the mini is pretty small. It is slightly curved.

I would like to see more movement towards drop in modules like the kick. That could be pretty snazzy. Features that turn a mod regulated or vv or even have bluetooth to change the volts and display stuff onyour phone.

Trilly

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2011
Derbyshire, UK
I'd like one with a battery that would last a whole week please (I know that will not happen for a while LOL)

Realistically though, I like the warm vapour from carto's but hate havving to top the off every few hours, I don't like tanks since they look bulky, I don't like the look of bottom feeder boxes but the idea sounds to be just what I want so one that is cylindrical would be perfect profifing it is short than a fife.

What I really wish is that there would be more physical shops where you can go and try things first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread