What Would You Like To See MadVapes Carry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmbrown327

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
RI
I've been looking for small bottles (3 to 6 ml) that have either a flip up spout, or a flip top dropper cap. Very tough to find. I found one somewhere, but the MOQ was 1000 units or something. Ever seen any? I'd like a bottle like this for dripping, so you don't have to unscrew the cap, change hands or put the cap down, and drip.

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Well Mr. Hoog now that I'm addicted to the carmel cream you snuck in my last order...the maple cream is tastee too...thanks man..Like everyone else I'd like some lower nic...maybe 0mg for cut..My biggest wish would be plenty of juice stock...I regulary use 901HVs too..Thinking of trying a regular 901 on my Precise, running the 510s till they are gone now..

Ryan Toupal

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2010
On the road to Portland
I think sealed means there isn't a hole in the center of the connection for juice to get down into. Oh, BTW you could just order a box for $2.70, switch for a buck, connection for $2. Just to try it, it really isn't that much money. When I soldered I left the center post in. If it looks like it'll work, then you could buy the batteries with the next order : )

Last edited:

Ryan Toupal

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2010
On the road to Portland
I'd say maybe for the 14500's

2 AA box

Or 3 AA box

I see you have a chuck.. When I put 2 in parallel in the 3 AA box for 1800 mah I get about the same battery life 2 days. It is lighter. You're probably looking for something more elaborate but here's what I made. I'm going to add a charger tonight

MY first DIY mod

Great price especially if you already have the batteries : )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread