What Mech ya sportin today ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Gawddamn! Merry christmas to you guys! Did the revolver come from 3f? I need a new box or two.

I only recommend it if you enjoy tinkering.
Disassembly for cleaning isnt for the faint of heart.
I just broke it down and re assembled it.
Lol
The brass 510 deck is press fit and can come out.
Again its a nice mod, I like it alot..... But I like oddball mechs.

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
Reo woodvil with my origen little clone I finally got around to building today.
c4a0ee9ba313ad812b15bf726ca47344.jpg

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
Reo woodvil with my origen little clone I finally got around to building today.
c4a0ee9ba313ad812b15bf726ca47344.jpg

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

2016-12-24%2018.54.08_zpsrjhzr0mr.jpg

I built my Origen Little for the first time today too! gonna be honest, the four holes confused me for a minute. couldnt figure out why my wires weren't staying "trapped". lol

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
Yap, the comp lyfe caps work good on the Rigv2. I used a little milk jug shim between the deck and adapter to give the deck a little more lift, and used a generic tug boat deck cause the gasket sits a bit higher on it then on the battle decks. Works fine. Nice and snug. Good vape. Now I can use all my CL caps on this one. I thought about chucking it in the lathe and removing the top lip, but if I do that there will be a bit of space when using the hybrid V2 rda, so still deciding on that fix. Probably will not do it as the hybrid fits perfectly now, don`t want to ruin the fit with the hybrid RDA.
L1080097.JPG

Also been hitting the Limitless clone in back. :?)

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Tonight's pleasure:
image.jpeg

The Akuma v3 by GP Customs (arrived from canada today) topped with the 2puffs RDA.
Finishing off some homemade S.I.C.K. Juice. That's strawberry ice cream cake of course. Flying through it actually! This thing fires up so well.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Kicking it old school tonight with this DEUS combo:
image.jpeg

That's the Colt RDA and the Prism v2 telescoping mech with a very light & crunchy spring switch.
Just got it in today and it's the only telemod I'll probably ever have. Just not for me, but I am enjoying this setup. (Some girls might laugh at the cloud production from this "unmodified" rda, and that's ok @humax cuz the flavor dome is where it's at;) ).

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
Kicking it old school tonight with this DEUS combo:
View attachment 626213
That's the Colt RDA and the Prism v2 telescoping mech with a very light & crunchy spring switch.
Just got it in today and it's the only telemod I'll probably ever have. Just not for me, but I am enjoying this setup. (Some girls might laugh at the cloud production from this "unmodified" rda, and that's ok @humax cuz the flavor dome is where it's at;) ).
That whole background shot is gear slutt-errific! Nice work.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Well, I was shooting for the Virtus mech by CV1 to go with my vault rda by them, but after last minute notice about selling out of them, I was offered to choose another. I chose the Bellwether by Elektric Angel Studios:
IMG_3216[1].JPG

If you havn't seen this particular mech yet, this is the big hubbub around it:
IMG_3217[1].JPG

That little square is the switch! magnetic, "3 points of contact" and very light. I am still trying to figure out the best way to fire it without looking like a noob;)

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Well, I was shooting for the Virtus mech by CV1 to go with my vault rda by them, but after last minute notice about selling out of them, I was offered to choose another. I chose the Bellwether by Elektric Angel Studios:
View attachment 627557
If you havn't seen this particular mech yet, this is the big hubbub around it:
View attachment 627559
That little square is the switch! magnetic, "3 points of contact" and very light. I am still trying to figure out the best way to fire it without looking like a noob;)
I'll be the first to admit, I'm not a fan of SS.
But.....
That's a Sweeeet Frickin mod , Man!!!!

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
I'll be the first to admit, I'm not a fan of SS.
But.....
That's a Sweeeet Frickin mod , Man!!!!
:) I'm with you on the SS mods. & that's why I passed it up on first choice. Upon further inspection (quick google) I learned about that crazy switch. Had to give it a whirl.
I'm on the fence. The switch lock ring likes to play hookie. floats all over the place. It has to be in just the right spot to fire.
Easy press of the finger that almost feels like a spring cuza the multiple contact points.
It hits better than some other SS mechs laying around, but nothing to write home about. Looking forward to spending more time with this one.

Reactions: Kprthevapr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread