What You NEED to Know About the Vaping Amendment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Hey, V4L crew.

I'm trying to resist throwing another contest. I probably will throw one tomorrow because I love contests so darn much.

In the meantime, I've been blogging. Please check out my recent blog and let me know what you think.

You guys have been vaping longer than I have, so I appreciate any input, even if it's "never write again." (Please don't say that. I'll faint.)

Lady Vapentine

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I must Be spending to much time scouring the New Posts. Always seem to be one of the first to find you when ya pop in!:D I'm off to check out yer blog.

EDIT: Great write up. Came away with even more understanding of our situation. {And I'm liking the glasses!} :D

Last edited:

Coolloser

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2015
Hey, V4L crew.

I'm trying to resist throwing another contest. I probably will throw one tomorrow because I love contests so darn much.

In the meantime, I've been blogging. Please check out my recent blog and let me know what you think.

You guys have been vaping longer than I have, so I appreciate any input, even if it's "never write again." (Please don't say that. I'll faint.)

Lady Vapentine
You write very well. Your style is easy to read without skimming and getting bored. Most importantly, you use paragraphs and have proper spelling and grammar! It's so hard (at least for me) to take someone seriously when they can't spell properly.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
You write very well. Your style is easy to read without skimming and getting bored. Most importantly, you use paragraphs and have proper spelling and grammar! It's so hard (at least for me) to take someone seriously when they can't spell properly.
Thanks! As I've gotten older and started to text more, I find I forget question marks sometimes and put periods instead!

As I read more and more online publications (especially those that are quick to churn out new stuff regarding the election) I notice a lot of spelling oversights. It really does make me take the publications less seriously, especially since there's spellcheck. In regular conversation, I generally don't mind it. :)

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Whatcha talking' 'bout, Willis??? I like your writing style!

We're one step closer to saving vaping!!
Thanks! Y'all are making me blush! Yes, I hope this means that the rest of the fight for vaping rights will be easier!

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
I must Be spending to much time scouring the New Posts. Always seem to be one of the first to find you when ya pop in!:D I'm off to check out yer blog.

EDIT: Great write up. Came away with even more understanding of our situation. {And I'm liking the glasses!} :D
Thanks for checking it out, @Foggy Road . We must always be online at the same times! :lol::lol::lol:

I have a dangerous obsession with glasses. I get them online at zennioptical. They have some crazy styles, including a purple pair I have that I compare to a spaceship because they are so big and shiny! :shock::shock::shock:

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Thanks for checking it out, @Foggy Road . We must always be online at the same times! :lol::lol::lol:

I have a dangerous obsession with glasses. I get them online at zennioptical. They have some crazy styles, including a purple pair I have that I compare to a spaceship because they are so big and shiny! :shock::shock::shock:
Oooooh, purple!!!

Reactions: Foggy Road

Coolloser

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2015

Heck ya Zenni and Clearly (Coastal in the States) contacts! I love my glasses collection and always wanna buy new ones now hehe

Coolloser

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2015
You'll have to share pics sometime! I recently broke a pair of mine and also my heart because of it!

I really should pull all my pairs together so I can see how many I really have haha

Aww, it's no fun breaking them, even if they are cheap. I always end up breaking the favourite pair too.

Reactions: LadyVapentine
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread