• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What Zombie movies do you own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisl317

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Warren, MI USA
Here's mine...

Resident Evil 1,2,3,
I am Legend
The Brian Eaters - space zombies
The Flesh Eaters - space zombies
Horror of the Zombies
Night of the Living Dead
Teenage Zombies
Voodoo Woman
The Last Man on Earth
Zombie Nightmare
and last but not least...

The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed Up Zombies!!!
:D

DragonVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2010
San Antonio, TX
Romeno:

Dawn of the Dead
Day of the Dead
Land of the Dead
Diary of the Dead

Other Horror

Res Evil 1-3
28 days Later
28 weeks later

Comedy

Undead or Alive
Dance of the Dead
Zombie Strippers
Shawn of the Dead
Zombieland
My Boyfriends Back

I don't classify 28 days and weeks or I am Legend as being Zombie... since the creatures weren't dead... but they are commonly considered to be... so yeah...

Also I'm sure I have more... but that's all I can think of off the top head

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Poultrygeist:Night of the Chicken Dead

Don't EVEN think of clicking here if your easily offended by splattering gore :)

Black Sheep
Technically I guess not Zombies but deranged and stupid eaters of flesh....oh my yes!
lorikay13-albums-zombie-vapers-picture6270-zombie-sheep.jpg

and what you guys said.....

ps...ya'll might enjoy that website the Black Sheep review is on:
Bloody-Disgusting - Your Number 1 Source For All Things Horror, Movies, DVDs, Video Games, Clips, Trailers, Reviews, Interviews, and More

don't worry CES....your not going anywhere....your brain is much too valuable. <evil grin>

Last edited:

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Shaun of the dead (Brit zombies don't run)
Resident Evil (all of them)
Evil dead 1, 2, 3 (i love funny zombies!)
Night of the living dead (the black n white one)
Dawn of the dead (the original one not the remake)
Day of the dead (pretty crap, unintentionally funny)
28 days later (awesome Brit zombies!)
28 weeks later
re-animator 1 &2
I am legend (sort of zombies)
Quarantine

Ooh I have a lot - I have more as well but I can't remember them all :)

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Black sheep? Isn't that a Chris Farley Movie?

that's a joke,right? I mean LOOK at the sheep....it just shoved it's drooling head through a wall for the expressed purpose of eating live human flesh...is that not a Zombie????

yeah....there is a Chris Farley movie call Black Sheep.....the full title of my movie is Black Sheep....The Movie. It's from New Zealand.

And this is just my opinion....but books count!!!

The Stupidest Angel
A Heartwarming Tale of Christmas Terror

This book is freakin' hilarious!!!! Zombie Santa and more!!! He has wwritten many other books as well....this is one twisted individual....I highly recommend him :D

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
The Stupidist Angel was hilarious. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies was ok- did a nice job of taking a classic but unreadable book and making it interesting. I want to get a copy the book "Paul is Undead", where the Beatles are Zombies and Mick Jagger is a zombie hunter. It's being made into a movie also, maybe not a classic zombie movie....but potentially funny.

DragonVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2010
San Antonio, TX
why Does everyone think they are going to be booted for saying something non-zombie related... Honestly people I may be drunk with power... but there are only 15 of us... we can't very well start factions among ourselves... well unless any of you are from Oklahoma... then you gotta go... sorry but I don't believe in Oklahoma... or Puerto Rico... though I'll let that one slide... for now...

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Satb, I'll look for John dies at the end. Not sure if I've read the Infernal Angel Series- maybe. I think zombies won't really want my brain because it sometimes seems to be full of holes. Names and titles just slip right through it. (have to remember to start a prion thread)

Dragon, I believe in Oklahoma cause I've been there- once. Nebraska is another story. Pretty sure it doesn't exist. BTW, I think we may be a little worried about getting booted, cause, I mean, really, look at the poor chupacabra. He didn't even get in the door.

bssage

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2010
Iowa
I feel underdressed to participate with the depth of knowledge displayed by this group. Zombie's start coming for me I will be pointing and screaming "BOOK READERS! BOOK READERS!"

That said I cant believe that left out of the conversation two late 80's film's. I think this is my opportunity to show I belong.

Two clues

It had a sequel.

heeeeree kitty kitty.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Alien?
Drag me to Hell?
Pet Sematary?

Neither 1 or 2 were zombie movies so Im guesing Im wrong - Alien was from the 70s I think too lol wow i suck at this! Pet Semetary was my least fave Stephen King book as well - way too formulaic with only one good part imo. ANd thats from a huge fan of the King-meister too.

I give up.

DragonVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2010
San Antonio, TX
I feel underdressed to participate with the depth of knowledge displayed by this group. Zombie's start coming for me I will be pointing and screaming "BOOK READERS! BOOK READERS!"

That said I cant believe that left out of the conversation two late 80's film's. I think this is my opportunity to show I belong.

Two clues

It had a sequel.

heeeeree kitty kitty.

The Addams Family? 1991 the grandmother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread