Whatever happened to the desktop software for the premium pack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
When I first got the premium kit, there was a video highlighting the social features (it's still there), and they talked about some kind of desktop app to map locations that sell Blu products.

Was this vaporware?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk.

Apparently so. I started using Blu on 02/27/12 and frequently visited their site to purchase new cartomizers. All during that time I never saw any mention of the desktop app's availability, or if the idea had been scrapped.

Besides to me it's now water under the bridge as I've moved on to other hardware. I switched about a month ago to a eGo-C Twist and a Kanger T3 clearomizer. Been happy with that setup, though lately I've been looking at the joyetech eVic.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

PDADoc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2013
Apparently so. I started using Blu on 02/27/12 and frequently visited their site to purchase new cartomizers. All during that time I never saw any mention of the desktop app's availability, or if the idea had been scrapped.

Besides to me it's now water under the bridge as I've moved on to other hardware. I switched about a month ago to a eGo-C Twist and a Kanger T3 clearomizer. Been happy with that setup, though lately I've been looking at the joyetech eVic.

I've moved on as well, but I still use the Blu as a backup for when I run out of supplies. I was just wondering.

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
I've moved on as well, but I still use the Blu as a backup for when I run out of supplies. I was just wondering.

The one good thing is that the Blu cartomizer has 510 threading. So in a pinch I can drop by Walgreen's and pick up some cartos, if needed, and use them on my eGo Twist. But with all the vape shops in town its unlikely that would happen very often.

PDADoc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2013
The one good thing is that the Blu cartomizer has 510 threading. So in a pinch I can drop by Walgreen's and pick up some cartos, if needed, and use them on my eGo Twist. But with all the vape shops in town its unlikely that would happen very often.

That's my main motivation for keeping them on tap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread