What's about a Tilemahos in 32.5mm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

steampop

Verified Member
Nov 20, 2012
uk
Do you think there would be much demand for it?

21mm makes sense because of the Esterigon, and 23mm for the JGG/GGTS, 22mm because almost everything, including the GG4S is 22mm.

This is the first time I have heard of a 32.5mm, not something I would be interested in personally. I have a 23mm on the JGG and a 22mm on the GG4S and I'm planning on picking up a 21mm for the Esterigon. I have no idea what I would do with a 32.5mm atty though.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Fabio, your idea is not bad but as steam said, there is no market for an atty like this. And the bad thing is that machine shop needs a lot of quantity to give me a fair price for it. If I make for example 10-20 atomizers like this, the price for you will be at 200 euros or more :)

FabioMessini

Oct 17, 2015
Hamburg
Well you know, I paid 200 Euros for a Flash-e-Vapor dD holding 19ml liquid, which was made in a limited edition of 500, and it is worth each cent. To tell the truth, I bought 2. Am I mad? Maybe...

I think it took Artur Schwarze about 6 months to sell them all (not sure, but it must be around that timespan).
http://www.flash-e-vapor.de/index.php/language/en/cat/c59_Flash-e-Vapor-dD-limited.html

When we relate to the GG universe, 32.5mm makes no sense as GG offers no Mod for it. All right.

But I love stacking with 2x 26650 using a Congestus or Vapor Giant Mod. And for this a big Tilemahos makes very much sense.

Maybe gathering pre-orders and than e.g. a one time limited edition of 100 pieces or so? If than the price would be around 150 - 200 Euros, I am sure there will be enough people out there who will buy this.

But in general you are right: The trend are box-mods and attys of 21-23mm, without question. The big size is a niche. But a wonderful one :)

The only issue I have with the Tilemahos is that it needs refilling 4 times a day :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
maybe I could do that via preorders, so machine shop will include a unit like this to the rest of the GG things that I will make soon Fabio. Ok, I will add you request to the things that I will soon put for preorder, so you will be able to grab one. I want to see how it will look like! :)

ps... The base of a Tilemahos like this will be heavy enough of course

FabioMessini

Oct 17, 2015
Hamburg
Juhuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) How/Where are preorders at GG generally announced? So I will not miss it and I can spread the words in the German forums and Facebook-Groups.

Aaaaand please, make an TILEMAHOS engraving on the base. There should be enough space available *lol* I am more than happy with the astonishing vape quality of the V2plus, but such a device needs always an engarving IMHO...

Reactions: imeothanasis

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Juhuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) How/Where are preorders at GG generally announced? So I will not miss it and I can spread the words in the German forums and Facebook-Groups.

Aaaaand please, make an TILEMAHOS engraving on the base. There should be enough space available *lol* I am more than happy with the astonishing vape quality of the V2plus, but such a device needs always an engarving IMHO...

You seem very exited Fabio! Ok, no worries, I put it already on my list, so when preorders start you will be able to know about them via a new thread that I will open :)

But base of a Tilemahos like this will be heavy. Exept I make it thin as usual but with a plastic or aluminium AD ring

Reactions: Yaya

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
yes, its about height Fabio. If we keep Tilemahos's original height, we will have 10 ml of capacity. Better keep it like this because if we make Tilemahos taller we need a new mouthpiece too :)

ps.... Please ask as many as you can of your friends about this Tilemahos, because the more I will make, the cheaper they will be

Reactions: gratefulbuddy

FabioMessini

Oct 17, 2015
Hamburg
I will definitely do! I already got some likes in the Flash-e-Vapor group :) Those who have a dD might want to have the big Tilemahos as well. As soon as I have the link for preorders I will spread it more widely and often.

And yes, 10ml is all right than. The more parts of those who are already made can be used the better.

What kind of tank do you plan? Steal and plastic, or a steal-glas combination?
Will it have an TILEMAHOS engraving on the base (the most important thing *lol*)?
What kind of wick-base will you use? I am fore the V2plus version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread