Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
What gives???? Little different it seems

9ytu8yvu.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

I cant say for sure. I do know the one on the right doses no look like casablanca. Even very fresh im not sure ive seen it that light. I would send that picture to Don and Deana and ask if they will swap it out. Have you tasted it?

jwag1973

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
Saint Louis, MO.
My last bottle of Casablanca was lighter than normal upon arrival. I didn't use it because my Dad was out, so I gave it to him. He vapes Casablanca religiously and said it was fine. I just called him and asked after seeing this thread if he noticed any difference in it, he said it was the same and darkened up in color after a few weeks. Good luck.

Jdbaker82

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2014
United States
My original order of casablanca months ago matches the color on the right more than the left... sounds like they just have different batches with different ingredients they made a post about it recently with having issues with their normal supplier

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
My original order of casablanca months ago matches the color on the right more than the left... sounds like they just have different batches with different ingredients they made a post about it recently with having issues with their normal supplier

Yes they did but that issue was corrected. Ultimately if it tastes good it could just be very fresh nic and a new batch of flavoring. If not it could be a misbottle. While very rare it can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread