• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What's headed to YOUR Arizona mailbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Okay, I've been bad... VERY bad. It's like I've had some new monster awaken and I've been ordering all kinds of toys.

How I feel going to the mail box and stuff isn't here yet:

tumblr_lmeztyY4Uv1qh30bl.jpg

Waiting to hit the Handbasket mail box in Surprise, AZ (soon) is:

• 3 cheapo plastic Bolt mods (had to get one in every color) Red, Yellow and Purple! I already received a Pink one, and love it! They were just too inexpensive not to get them!
  • 8 18650 Powerizer batteries (direct from a new(er) Chinese battery company that has a warehouse/ships out of California).
  • fasttech order of 1 iTaste SVD VV mod (shipping notice FINALLY last night :thumbs:), 30 eVod atty heads, 8 30ml bottles of Hangsen Marlboro
  • 2 AnyVape Viva BCC (evod) clear tanks, 1 Smok Squid (Baby Octopus) RDA in Silver/Chrome, 2 Optimus RDAs in stainless steel, and one PINK Octopus RDA (how could I NOT GET IT? It's PINK!). Yup, I've turned into a huge RDA fangirl. Who'd a thunk THAT?
  • Still tapping my feet and looking at my watch for BOTH of my Darwins. Evolv says that the motherboards are finally in, and they're finishing and programming them this week. Hopefully I get them back by next week. YAY! It's been interesting vaping for 2 months without them. *sigh* My ProTanks (with the LR head) and my new Octopus RDA helped make it pretty doable/tolerable. Needless to say, Evolv is sick of my weekly email inquires so I think they're moving me along as quickly as possible. Being a constant PIA has it's advantages. LOL

We won't discuss what already arrived last week :blink: Hopefully Mr. Handbasket won't remember all that, as he brings in the daily mail and sees the packets/boxes.

So, what do you have headed your way?

(and yeah, I'm DONE for a while. I need to start deleting sale notices without reading them! LOL)

1221065077TjLZ7y.jpg

:vapor:

SpinDr480

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I have two separate orders from Fasttech I'm waiting on:
1st Order:
7-Pack of CE6 Electronic Cigarettes Round Mouth Atomizers for sampling juices

2nd Order:
Ego-T battery to be used for a backup so I don't have to worry about mine dying when I'm not around a charger
Electronic Cigarette USB Charging Cable for the battery

I also have two outstanding orders to pick-up from local vendors:
3-Juice Sample Pack from Hot Rod Vapors
5-pack Replacement heads for iClear 30
5-pack Replacement heads for Kanger Protank

Now the only question is, What shall I order today?

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
I'm looking forward to getting on with learning to rebuild my dripping attys.

The supplies for RBAs is ALL I want to spend $$ on for a while... ummm errrr until the Soclal Meet on Sunday. LOL I KNOW I'm buying liquids from Hot Rod, maybe some more wicking from Desert Vapes, an Evolv Kick from a member and some batteries (to use with the Kick) from Kidney Puncher.

*sigh*

Keithhesh

Moved On
May 21, 2013
Plume Room Espresso - Supposed to have been in the mail today.

SVD from Fasttech - on the slow boat, due before september...

Alice in Vapeland - Forgotten Memories e-juice (Concord Grape) Probably in a week or so?

Vamo V3 from Fasttech - Again whenever they decide to mark it as shipped and throw it on the slow boat (Hoping before the V4)

Ravens Nest carto tank - Probably in a few days from Gotvapes

And some 28 gauge Kanthal from Desert vapes - most likely tomorrow?

I should be done until the wife and I go up to Portland on Friday and check out their 1 B&M in town. Then I will be done for a long long while...

Probably not buying ANYTHING again...

Until Sunday at the Vape meet....

DANG!

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Oooooo Espresso. Let me know what you think of it... I'm always in search of a good coffee/espresso/cappuccino. That's one I haven't tried.

Yeah, the vape meet is going to kill me, I JUST know it. Maybe I'll win a 50/50 to help take the sting out of this week. :)

Doh! well, that's just another $20 in drawing tickets!! *sighs heavily*

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Ego starter kits and Evods from Fasttech. Great starter kits with everything at a great price!
Met so many folks that want to start or are using the cigarette look alikes and want
to step up their vaping game. Then I can refer them to one of our great B&M's to try out
and purchase their liquids.
I feel like a vape preacher, "Go forth and vape, to never burn stinkies again!"
and it was good.:)

blindmice

Verified Member
Apr 25, 2013
AZ
This week has been like Christmas, around twenty bottles of juice and still ten more coming tomorrow. I wish I could find 100% VG in this town. I need to make it to one of the meets because I have a lot of HHV I can't vape. I have a lot of juices I can't vape that are all VG. I hate allergies. My vape mail is out of control. LOL

Keithhesh

Moved On
May 21, 2013
Still waiting for my SVD to get here/ my Vamo to be marked as shipped...

Got my espresso from plume room and its pretty dang good.

If I have any left I will bring that to vape meet also.

Still waiting on my Ravens nest carto tank from Gotvapes

And torturing myself looking at Fluid Flasks and reminding myself that it is way too much to convince the wife of for a PV let alone a carto tank...

Still have the whole night at work to window shop and try to exersise some self discipline...

Kinda scary.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
I'm standing in the corner this morning cuz I'm in trouble. I went and bought a full Innokin SVD kit through the ........ deal this morning at Clouds of Vapor. LOL

excuse: It was soooooooo cheap and I'll get it quick!

Now I'll have twins! One adopted from China, one adopted from the states, but both Chinese. LOL

*cuts up credit card*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread