Whats new in the dual 18650 mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
For a bump and hopefully more responses........

There are a lot of choices out there right now, so just from what I use. I have a Sig 213 and a Fuchai 213 and like both. I do very little TC and use a Lavabox DNA200 for that....nothing else I have used seems to perform as well. Guess that is why I pretty much stay with wattage.

I am really liking the smok Alien and G-Priv 220 now. Not only the mods, but the Baby Beast and Big Baby tanks included in the kit should you choose. The Alien is smaller for out and about and really, really like the touch screen menu on the G-Priv. And now I see where an Alien Baby is coming out, but think it is a single 18650 mod. And the price is right. Worth checking out.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
For a bump and hopefully more responses........

There are a lot of choices out there right now, so just from what I use. I have a Sig 213 and a Fuchai 213 and like both. I do very little TC and use a Lavabox DNA200 for that....nothing else I have used seems to perform as well. Guess that is why I pretty much stay with wattage.

I am really liking the SMOK Alien and G-Priv 220 now. Not only the mods, but the Baby Beast and Big Baby tanks included in the kit should you choose. The Alien is smaller for out and about and really, really like the touch screen menu on the G-Priv. And now I see where an Alien Baby is coming out, but think it is a single 18650 mod. And the price is right. Worth checking out.
Same here. I have tons of mods but exclusively using a G-Priv and an Alien as of late. I love them. The G-Priv IS big and heavy though.

The Cloud Beast and Big Baby tanks are amazing IMO. I have a Baby Beast, but haven't fired it up yet.

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
Same here. I have tons of mods but exclusively using a G-Priv and an Alien as of late. I love them. The G-Priv IS big and heavy though.

The Cloud Beast and Big Baby tanks are amazing IMO. I have a Baby Beast, but haven't fired it up yet.

I was planning on using the Baby Beast for testing flavors, but have a flavor in it now that is working so well I am staying with it for the time being.

Mary Lynn Z

Dec 6, 2016
Plus 1 for the Alien and one that I haven't seen mentioned above is the Asmodus Minikin V2 that I have been using for a few weeks. It's very comfortable, seems efficient handling battery power, nice screen and the soft finish appears quite durable. My 25mm Limitless fits nicely on top. It's a little more expensive but I'm quite happy with it.

Mary Lynn Z

Dec 6, 2016
Plus 1 for the Alien and one that I haven't seen mentioned above is the Asmodus Minikin V2 that I have been using for a few weeks. It's very comfortable, seems efficient handling battery power, nice screen and the soft finish appears quite durable. My 25mm Limitless fits nicely on top. It's a little more expensive but I'm quite happy with it.
20170113_091442.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread