Status
Not open for further replies.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Says it's "ceramic", not sure if that's the coating or the coil? You can use an Iphone lightning cable and charge it at 3amps, says it charges in 1 hour?
I found it quite a bit cheaper, focalecig.com - Authentic ATOM Yakuza 70W TC VW Box Mod Kit - Black
Still can't say I'd buy it with as little info as there is out there, but that's me. It does look cool, but that's a chunk when you can get the same, or more, for $30-40?

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
I think that's a great plan. Sorry I can't tell you otherwise, as it looks cool for sure, but without any, and I mean ANY, info on it, I'd shy away, certainly at that price. You can buy a couple of Istick Pico's for that money, and we know they work!

I'm no longer buying generic mods. I actually want to invest in a quality mod similar to the Sxmini S class. Sadly, even the more newer series I've held in hand seems different in quality & density.

I'm more leaning towards going back to smaller mods. I've decided to dedicate buying into a quality mod of the union x1, with leather stitching finish possibly. I'm just tired of buying mods that everyone has. I actually want something unique no one carries like every other person.

The link above I shared was just something to replace my fuchai mod for the time being.

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai
if you want something truly unique and one of a kind look into customized stab wood box mods with either yihi or evolves board that goes for upwards of $400 bucks a pop.

A few popular designers / brands come to mind,
Carlos Creation
TopHat
Wapari
Hobo
Paul Marek
Melody box
etc, etc...

I believe we have a thread in the APV subsection dedicated to these puppies.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
I think the mini-ecig Ystick will be pretty unique......it not cheap ($235), but also not as expensive as the custom mods, and it has the sx350j v2, so a quality Yihi chip.....it's not as small as the Xvostick, but as the tank goes into the mod you'll shave off some height

Aren't they going for 169$? Or did I read their fine print incorrectly?

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
Aren't they going for 169$? Or did I read their fine print incorrectly?

they were introduced for $159 (I got 2 at that price :), and slowly crept up to $179 during introduction.
But I think introduction is over, so now they go for $235.......:-(

Mine just arrived, but the postman was to lazy to ring my bell, so I got a "missed you, coudn't deliver" card instead while I was home the entire time...darn that postman!!! So I have to collect them tomorrow or Monday :-(

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
they were introduced for $159 (I got 2 at that price :), and slowly crept up to $179 during introduction.
But I think introduction is over, so now they go for $235.......:-(

Mine just arrived, but the postman was to lazy to ring my bell, so I got a "missed you, coudn't deliver" card instead while I was home the entire time...darn that postman!!! So I have to collect them tomorrow or Monday :-(

Does it truly feel too big in the hand or just right? Your honest opinion? The retailer...hasn't replied yet to some of my questions about it. Making me a little hesitant to order one.

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
Does it truly feel too big in the hand or just right? Your honest opinion? The retailer...hasn't replied yet to some of my questions about it. Making me a little hesitant to order one.

It is pretty wide, and also deep at the point where the chip is. But to be honest it doesn't feel big in my hands, the ergonomics are perfect for my hands, and I have pretty small hands. That is if you are right handed. I find it less comfortable in my left hand. In your right hand the curve of the body fit the hand nicely, and your fingers rest on the housing of the chip. It's also not that heavy.

11hqy6h.jpg

I'll put up a better overview on the side-by-side thread this weekend.
If you communicate with the seller, alwy do with the contact form on their site, mail tends to slip through the cracks sometimes (at least that is my experience with them).

V43L1N

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
So. MD
I'm more leaning towards going back to smaller mods. I've decided to dedicate buying into a quality mod of the union x1, with leather stitching finish possibly.

I'd love to get one as well, but they've released 18 total, if you include the hydro-printed versions, and the auction. They haven't been very forthcoming with a release date or even a hint of where they are in production.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread