Whats the best chocolate e-juice?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by murrajes, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. murrajes

murrajes Senior Member ECF Veteran

I got some chocolate and it barely tastes like chocolate! What's your fav?

2. fptraiders34

fptraiders34 Full Member

im told that chocolate malt from madvapes.com is delicious, i'm ordering a bottlee of it to try it out for myself

3. GJ-Greywolf

GJ-Greywolf Full Member

From Freedom Smokes, I have ordered a small 10 ml of the chocolate covered cherries flavor. I have also ordered Chocolate Malt in a 3ml sample (5 total flavors; 3ml/each) from Blue Mist.

I've heard others in the chat section of mixing flavors. That could be an idea for the chocolate that you have if you have one that may go well with chocolate and have some extra. Try it out.

I will try to let you know about these two.

4. Survivors Mom

Survivors Mom Super Member ECF Veteran

I'm glad you started this thread. I'm looking for that perfect chocolate vape too. :)

5. spaulding

spaulding Full Member

So far, I like the New Mexico Chocolate from BeeLiquid. I like all of the BeeLiquid flavors I've tried so far in fact. They are a little pricier than some at $20 for 30ml, but very good. The Double Chocolate from Vapure was pretty good flavor-wise too, not sure of the usual price on that one as I got it at their Black Friday sale for ridiculously cheap. The only problem with the Vapure double chocolate was that it seemed to gum up atties pretty quickly. It is pretty thick. I'm waiting for an order including Flavor Aprentices Bittersweet Chocolate flavor and will post back on that one after I get that mixed up and vape it for a while.

6. swedishfish

swedishfish Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

That's some expensive juice.

7. frosting

frosting Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oh the hunt for a chocolate vape. It's really like mission impossible. So far (I must mention I haven't gone crazy trying to find a chocolate vape) my absolute favorite chocolate vape is Mister E's Manic Mint Chocolate. Coming in a hot second would be sweet-vape's Fudge Brownie I am determined to fix! Added too much VG to the stuff and screwed up the flavor entirely. Since I've just started some DIY I'm hoping some drops of chocolate flavor, a touch of ethyl maltol might fix it right up.

8. vdt

vdt Full Member Verified Member

I got some dekang chocolate from HC in last week and absolutely love it! But, it's not a real strong flavor, probably why I like it. Their peanut is CRAZY flavored...I think I'm gonna mix the two and see what happens.

9. Charlz

Charlz Ultra Member ECF Veteran

10. Gormy

Gormy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Now, if there was something that tasted like dove chocolate.. hehe

11. vdt

vdt Full Member Verified Member

Awesome avatar gorma :toast:

12. spaulding

spaulding Full Member

Yeah, but man it's good. I've seen quite a few juices selling for quite a bit more for the same quantity, and BeeLiquid's flavors are strong enough that it can be mixed down a little to stretch it(they offer up to 36mg/ml strength). I've even added a small amount(down to %10) to an unsatisfactory liquid to save it and give it the complexity and layering of flavor that I have yet to find from any other juice vendor. These guys are a very small mom and pop operation still, and I hope they grow large enough to be able to drop their price point a bit, though their philosophy is based on quality over quantity. They are also really nice folks to boot!(and no, I am not affiliated with BeeLiquid in any way:p)

13. tofucute

tofucute Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Does anyone do a nice dark chocolate (in the 85% cacao vicinty)? Like Valrhona, Green and Black’s, or Scharffen Berger?

14. dormouse

dormouse ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Are any of these good chocolates a clear liquid? My problem with good chocolates and cocoas is the sediment. I won't use juices full of sediment in my cartos because it degrades them twice as fast and not great on atomizers either. That's why I use V4L's WOWbacco as my cocoa - not a lot of flavor but a good hit and subtle cocoa aroma and totally clear.

I also bought Perfumer's Apprentice "Double Chocolate Clear" flavoring which looks clear like water but I have not tried to make a juice with it yet.
    Perfumers Apprentice - Double Chocolate (Clear) Flavor

My fave ever was FreedomSmokeUSA Cocoa but it was chock full of sediment. And it was near-bitter. I loved the flavor but could not deal with the sediment.

15. MrEctions

MrEctions Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

The Choco PB Brownies from sweet-vapes is my absolute favorite juice. The problem is I feel its super expensive, so that I dont buy it much. I cnat justify spending 20 bucks on one bottle when i could get 2-3 from other vendors at the same price. Damn if its not unreal good though.

16. Loveridden

Loveridden Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Enigma from Quick Nic is my absolute fav flavor with chocolate!!!! It is a mix of chocolate, caramel, vanilla, a little bit of a brandy or alcohol....and its creamy :)

17. DaveP

DaveP PV Master & Musician ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    My experience in chocolate flavors has been dismal, also. I like stronger flavorings in most juices except for tobaccos. If it's harsh, I'll have to cut it. I'm reading here because I'd like to find a Hershey chocolate vape. Most chocolates I've tried are weak and disappointing.

If you like peppermint, especially for a holiday vape, Madvapes has a great Peppermint juice in their Candy Cane flavor. It's a mixture of slightly sweet and peppermint flavor like good Star Mints. Overall, it's an all day vape for me on those days when I need a change from tobacco flavors.

18. Iffy

Iffy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    In the seven months I've been vaping, I've yet to find a satisfactory rich, creamy, flavorful chocolate. Gonna try for a DIY chocolate flav...

19. Jimi D.

Jimi D. ECF Guru ECF Veteran

That is the best chocolate flavor IMO..What are you waiting for?? :)

20. wellersl

wellersl Full Member Verified Member

I haven't tried it but they claim, "Extra Strong Flavor (May need to be reduced)."

Chocolate E-Liquid - MyFreedomSmokes.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.