Whats the best chocolate e-juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vafromnc

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2011
North Carolina
Are any of these good chocolates a clear liquid? My problem with good chocolates and cocoas is the sediment. I won't use juices full of sediment in my cartos because it degrades them twice as fast and not great on atomizers either. That's why I use V4L's WOWbacco as my cocoa - not a lot of flavor but a good hit and subtle cocoa aroma and totally clear.

I also bought Perfumer's Apprentice "Double Chocolate Clear" flavoring which looks clear like water but I have not tried to make a juice with it yet.
Perfumers Apprentice - Double Chocolate (Clear) Flavor

My fave ever was FreedomSmokeUSA Cocoa but it was chock full of sediment. And it was near-bitter. I loved the flavor but could not deal with the sediment.

I wonder what would happen if one tried to filter out the sediments. Would it ruin everything?

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
I wonder what would happen if one tried to filter out the sediments. Would it ruin everything?

I have also wondered but not tried that. I was thinking maybe tea bag paper would be an interesting filter to try. One person said they though that wouldn't be fine enough to get the very small particles.

FaniFox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
Greece
I have tried a lot and they were just OK until I tasted the new Janty Vitaya Chocolate...WOW!!! Never tasted such full chocolate taste before! I emptied the 15ml bottle in 2,5 days! Although I had tasted Janty Elixir Chocolate in the past, this one has the aroma, the taste and the feeling of the real deal. And it goes really nice with my favorite ice coffee, too (don't forget that I live in Greece - we drink the iced coffee called Frappe all seasons long)!

Just got my order from My Freedom Smokes. I tried out the chocolate covered cherries and it's not too bad. I do like it. Sad though that it doesn't have a chocolate taste in it that's strong. It kinda tastes like a chocolate liquor to mellow out the cherries and give the hint of cream. It's not that bad though but not really what you are looking for in terms of a chocolate tasting juice.

I'm also trying the Mocha Coffee juice. Mocha coffee is made with chocolate and I do like them. I can taste chocolate in it, very light milk chocolate and possible chocolate liquor in it. Not really that bad. Sad thing is I used the same cartridge the chocolate covered cherries was in and it is blending a bit too. I'll let you know as soon as I get this other problem fixed up and have a clean cart or whatever I decide to do on the taste of the mocha coffee.

wellersl

Verified Member
Dec 5, 2011
Los Alamos, NM
for you DIYers out there
my chocolate goes something like this and it's pretty darn chocolatey
about 4% Flavor West : Double Dutch
about 2% Flavor West : Chocolate Tobacco Flavor
about 4% FlavourArt : Cocoa
adjust flavor ratios to taste pg/vg ratio and nic levels to preference

What makes up the other 90%?

(I'm drooling on my keyboard, here...)

deweylasv

Jul 18, 2011
Las Vegas
I got some chocolate and it barely tastes like chocolate! What's your fav?

The absolute best chocolate flavor is at ThePinkSpot.com, they have regular chocolate, Andes Mint (chocolate-mint), Chunky Monkey (banana-chocolate), Kiss in the Dark (orange- chocolate), and more. By far the best REAL flavors available. Located in Las Vegas, NV. Kinda pricey but well worth the extra dollar.

deweylasv

Jul 18, 2011
Las Vegas
Are any of these good chocolates a clear liquid? My problem with good chocolates and cocoas is the sediment. I won't use juices full of sediment in my cartos because it degrades them twice as fast and not great on atomizers either. That's why I use V4L's WOWbacco as my cocoa - not a lot of flavor but a good hit and subtle cocoa aroma and totally clear.

I also bought Perfumer's Apprentice "Double Chocolate Clear" flavoring which looks clear like water but I have not tried to make a juice with it yet.
Perfumers Apprentice - Double Chocolate (Clear) Flavor

My fave ever was FreedomSmokeUSA Cocoa but it was chock full of sediment. And it was near-bitter. I loved the flavor but could not deal with the sediment.

Thepinkspot.com, chocolate flavors are the best ever tried! Although slighty Brown in the bottle, burn nice and clean, leaves my cartos white, or almost white.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread