Whats the best chocolate e-juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathanial

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2011
Michigan
I am currently trying out Blue Mist's Chocolate Malt.. I'm pretty disappointed.

It took almost two weeks to get here (it sat in the PA sorting facility for the majority of that time), so I thought it would be steeped enough to try it out. Doesn't really taste like a chocolate malt to me.

Perhaps more steeping?

Charlz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
upstate NY
Once you try it. could you try to find this thread and let us know how it was and how clear it was?

It's a light to medium amber, is relatively thin and has no sediment. He sells it at straight 80/20 so I am thankful for the double flavors because I can dilute to 30% without gumming an cartomizer. I only use the double chocolate for blends though and am also looking for a good usa made chocolate to support that I can use in a cartomizer. Until then, he will have my money. I'm trying to hold off till his new stock of Dekang comes in though. It's a world of difference when it is fresh(er)

katann23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Greensboro, NC
I like Choconilla Haze from Volcano. Though it's a bit more on the hazlenut side than chocolate (think nutella).

V4L Chocolate Peppermint tastes just like a York Peppermint Patty, but it's definitely an occasional vape for me.

Most chocolate vapes taste the way scratch and sniff stickers smell to me.

sandybeach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Chicago
Once you try it. could you try to find this thread and let us know how it was and how clear it was?

The Dekang Double Chocolate does not seem to clog my cartos the way that the others have. It is pretty tasty! Someone said that all chocolates taste like scratch and sniff!. They do!

Actually, Bounty Hunter tastes very chocolatey to me, and is one of my favorite vapes now.

Charlz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
upstate NY
When I first started vaping, I ordered chocolate juices from a supplier and had a cloud of chocolate taste and a cloud of chocolate aroma around my head. Subsequent orders were weak and disappointing. Since then, no chocolate has reached the flavor of that first experience. Go figure ...

Always chasing that dragon....mine is that 555. I got a batch from the same place I listed earlier for the double chocolate dekang that was amazing. Every once in a while when his new order comes in it is really, really close but never like the first time I got it. I've been eyeballing the kick bass 555 but everyone is too busy raving about all their other juices and I haven't found a good review.

Cardslinger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2011
Sanford, Fl
Yeah, after trying many a juice, I now buy only from thepinkspot.com, cool website too!
After reading this thread I decided to look at thepinkspot.com website to check them out.
All I'm getting is a 404 error, server not found, I wonder if they are bailing on GoDaddy today.

koline

Moved On
Dec 30, 2011
China
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Un Registered Supplier

Esoterica3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Sedona, AZ
www.leslivresthebooks.com
Any news on this thread? Anyone tried anything mentioned here and liked it?

Just found this thread, but am also looking for a good chocolate.

Though I prefer a tobacco vape, and tried Prime Vaping Nostalgia (has a nice hint of coca) recently which I love...whould also like something a bit more chocolaty.

Anyone try Vaperite's natural chocolate yet? They're a Fav comp of mine, but haven't tried that one yet and It didn't have any reviews on the site.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Any news on this thread? Anyone tried anything mentioned here and liked it?

Just found this thread, but am also looking for a good chocolate.

Though I prefer a tobacco vape, and tried Prime Vaping Nostalgia (has a nice hint of coca) recently which I love...whould also like something a bit more chocolaty.

Anyone try Vaperite's natural chocolate yet? They're a Fav comp of mine, but haven't tried that one yet and It didn't have any reviews on the site.

I haven't tried the Natural Chocolate, but I have Chocolate Lovers from Awesome Vapor. It's a kind of chocolate malt flavor like good hot chocolate. it's not bad at all, but has to grow on you if you are looking for milk chocolate like Hershey's. I did order some Vaperite Organic Toffee from AV that's made by Vaperite, back when they were all VG. It was strongly flavored and a good juice, but it quickly killed every atty I tried except the 306 dripper. Arno answered in an email that the are now 80/20. I'm assuming that means 80pg/20vg, although the description says it's a VG based juice.

Last edited:

Warren D. Lockaby

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
South Carolina, USA
Oh the hunt for a chocolate vape. It's really like mission impossible. So far (I must mention I haven't gone crazy trying to find a chocolate vape) my absolute favorite chocolate vape is Mister E's Manic Mint Chocolate. Coming in a hot second would be sweet-vape's Fudge Brownie I am determined to fix! Added too much VG to the stuff and screwed up the flavor entirely. Since I've just started some DIY I'm hoping some drops of chocolate flavor, a touch of ethyl maltol might fix it right up.

Sweet-Vape's Fudge Brownie is probably my favorite juice so far, and I also hope to mix one in the ballpark myself. Got some Capella's Chocolate Fudge Brownie flavor drops and some other chocolate flavorings (lots of other stuff as well) but don't have the ethyl maltol. Haven't used it before & that's on my next "gotta get" list!

Warren D. Lockaby

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
South Carolina, USA
I have also wondered but not tried that. I was thinking maybe tea bag paper would be an interesting filter to try. One person said they though that wouldn't be fine enough to get the very small particles.

Maybe a good quality coffee filter paper but you'd probably want to pack a lunch... I expect it would take awhile. I also expect it would take away a lot of the flavor, but could be wrong about that. :D

Charlz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
upstate NY
Highbrow Vapor has an awesome dark chocolate mint. My favorite with coffee, or after a meal.

I just received some Dark Chocolate (with extra flavor) from Highbrow Vapor. Very nice chocolate. It's the closest thing to chocolate and the furthest from a scratch-and-sniff I've found.

Darn it. I just went there to try out a couple of their juices and passed up the chocolate and chocolate mint for now. Definitely will have to toss some in next order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread