Whats the best chocolate e-juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ok so my all time favorite thus far (and I've only tried maybe 15 juices) is not a chocolate flavor, but to me tastes like chocolate milk the way my dad used to make it for us, with a shot of vanilla extract. This ejuice also has a slight mint undertone.....

Vanilla Mint from Blue Mist. If you don't mind a slightly minty aftertaste (and to me it is very slight) then try this one!

Carbon

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Cocobacco from darthvapers.com. It comes really close to tasting like the old fashioned hot cocoa that granny used to make. Another good one is chocolate cheesecake from topshelfvapes.com. I've never tasted anything like this and can really taste the chocolate which is a flavor that I have problems tasting also.

melly710

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2009
I only vape chocolate and have for years. I don't like any tobacco taste and I have tried many of those listed above but my favs are:

Vapealicious Girl Scout Cookie
Gourmet Vapor Chocolate Eclair-they have tons of other good chocolates also
Void Mist Chocolate and Bittersweet Chocolate
Pink Spot Chocolate
ECBlends Chocolate
Juicyliquid Choco Toffee Bar

Andy Thatcher

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Brit in Orlando
One of the first juices I ordered was Chocolate Chili from ECBlends.

First vape was a wash and so it got sin binned. Just revisited it in the last few days and it has gone from yeah to interesting. The chili is present on the exhale really and while I think the chocolate flavour could be bettered the combination makes it worth a try.

SlowTalker

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
Ohio
Have to add Velvet Vapors Fudge Brownie to the list. I got some in to try yesterday. I usually let their juices steep at least a week before trying, but this one smelled so good it was either vape it or drink it. Wonderful chocolate flavor - not "off" as some chocolates are. Will definitely be ordering this one again.

I have also ordered some DK Double Chocolate as recommended earlier. Have high hope for this one. My fav menthol vape is DK Menthol mixed with some chocolate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread