• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What's the best local flavors to try?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yraen

Feb 22, 2013
Oklahoma
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this and am looking for some good flavors to try. I'd love it if the stores were within easy driving distance of OKC. I've only found one flavor I really like, Maple Bacon, and one that is a good second, Fire & Ice, both from 405 Vaperz. So far The Bacon has kept me off the real thing for almost two weeks and if the flavor doesn't start to taste bad or I don't get burned out on it I think I'll finally toss the nails for good. I just need some good backups just in case. :thumb:

So, what are everyone's favorite local flavors?

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I personally have not been able to find anything purchase worthy from any local retailer in the Tulsa area. So far all of them purchase overseas and slap their label on them. Icky.

You may want to check out VaporKing if you haven't already... I'm not sure if they have their products labeled or not, but they do say straight up which vendor they are made by so there isn't a question.

As for the comment of it being "icky" somehow to place a label of the reseller on a product... If that is how you feel you may not want to purchase batteries, computers, monitors, printers... etc etc etc... It is a very common practice in many different markets

Have you tried anything from vapethis in BA or Native Mist downtown?

Just went to VapeThis for the first time yesterday. Great shop, great people, great juices. I tried a juice they carry called Mad H, made by Caterpillar. 100% VG mix of strawberry and watermelon - pretty tasty!

I'm not a fan of the re-labeled, mass-produced junk that's in most shops after getting turned on to Roar Vapor. They are definitely worth taking a chance on through the mail. The 'Serum' and 'Hawaii' series are phenomenal - miles better than anything I've ever gotten in a store.

VapeThis is my new go-to shop around Tulsa (they're in BA on 71st & Lynn Lane). Really knowledgable staff and true enthusiasts. I had been a little disappointed with the shops in Tulsa because most seem geared towards beginners, but theses guys said they're going to be getting in some mech mods and RBAs and seem to really know their stuff.

Byebyeanalogs73

ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2013
OKC
OKC vapes carries mister e liquid. Great ry4, pure Michigan (fresh strawberry flavor, and dime piece( a cool peach, berry flavor). The mr e is from Michigan though. Their house blends are doable, F5 vapors on Waterloo in north Edmond has some good juice. Evapor bar carries Five pawns gambit and grand master(California), haven't tried vapor hut in mwc yet, but hear good things. I'm in Arkansas. Heading back to OKC tomorrow. Gonna stop by lecig in dequeen. I'm trying to get to all the shops in the area, looking for the gold mine of juice, haven't found it locally yet. However OKC vapes has buy one get one every Tuesday. But after many of their house juice, I've settled on mr e's stuff. The prices at f5 are great. 7.99 for 18ml.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread