What's the best PV to take to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenataos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
British Columbia, Canada
I don't think anything that uses an 18650 is really pocket size. A device with an 18650 can only be at most marginally larger than the battery.

If you are looking for something small and high quality I would suggest a Provari Mini, grab a couple extra 18350's and use it in Mini-mode, with a ViVi Nova it's a pretty stellar vape with a relatively small form factor.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
hmmm check out the E-power as well. Sounds like it may fit the bill... However you have SO MANY OPTIONS that fit your criteria, your best bet is to just get to the mods section of the forum or the "post pictures of your PV" thread and do some browsing. A passthrough would work great if you sit at a desk with a computer or power outlet nearby, I agree. But there are many good options for yah.

scoopbb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2012
Los Angeles
I don't think anything that uses an 18650 is really pocket size. A device with an 18650 can only be at most marginally larger than the battery.

If you are looking for something small and high quality I would suggest a Provari Mini, grab a couple extra 18350's and use it in Mini-mode, with a ViVi Nova it's a pretty stellar vape with a relatively small form factor.

exactly what im doing.

DKS-1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
VA/NC and NLV Land
Can I get a what what for a stealth kit??

IMAG0020.jpg

Mini Egos and Vision Clearomizers with 1.8ohm heads and NLV goodness!!

Craftypepper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Birmingham, AL
s§sZAN;7470727 said:
I work at Miami Metrorail, no desk. Rough conditions.

I would go for the Reo Grand and a good atomizer (I use the Cisco 306 1.8 ohm) with AW IMR 18650 battery in that case. Thing is dang sturdy and hard to bang up. Also all mechanical and you don't have to worry about refilling anything...just "squonk" the bottle.

s§sZAN

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Fort Lauderdale
www.juiceray.com
I would go for the Reo Grand and a good atomizer (I use the Cisco 306 1.8 ohm) with AW IMR 18650 battery in that case. Thing is dang sturdy and hard to bang up. Also all mechanical and you don't have to worry about refilling anything...just "squonk" the bottle.

Sounds like what I want but at $144, I'll pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread