Status
Not open for further replies.

s§sZAN

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Fort Lauderdale
www.juiceray.com
Did you check the date on that review? That was a year ago, I'm sure they have rethought their customer service tactics since then. I have placed a couple orders from them and haven't had any problems.

Like I said, I checked into them more and found that wasn't an isolated instance. I am glad you have had no problems with them and I hope you don't. For me, I will go with a company who doesn't have to rethink their policies.

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
s§sZAN;7549556 said:
My buddy Anthony from Juicy Vapor gave me a gripper (same one u have there) but it takes a small battery and I like to use a tank. I am sure I will use this someday when I want to be more discrete.

When the extender piece (link posted on one of my previous posts) you can use a tank...or any other e-juice delivery system. And the batteries are small enough you can carry a couple around in a battery case (also sold at Madvapes) and switch out as needed. 3 800 mAh batteries is for sure going to get you through the day I would think! lol!

DKS-1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
VA/NC and NLV Land
That why I went with the VV Gripper.

It uses an 18650 and works PERFECT with a tank. I honestly just bought it because I had a few black metal VN tanks and I sold my black Vmax and bought a stainless Vmax and Zmax and had nothing to use them on. Now, I use the friggin Gripper 99% of the time. I love this thing. The really impressive thing about it is how much battery it uses. I'm using a standard battery not an IMR and it goes for days.

IMAG0024.jpg

Had to re-post the pic, like a proud parent, lol

s§sZAN

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Fort Lauderdale
www.juiceray.com
That why I went with the VV Gripper.

It uses an 18650 and works PERFECT with a tank. I honestly just bought it because I had a few black metal VN tanks and I sold my black Vmax and bought a stainless Vmax and Zmax and had nothing to use them on. Now, I use the friggin Gripper 99% of the time. I love this thing. The really impressive thing about it is how much battery it uses. I'm using a standard battery not an IMR and it goes for days.

IMAG0024.jpg

Had to re-post the pic, like a proud parent, lol

I was hoping that the Gripper Anthony (Juicy Vapor) gave me was going to be the vv, but it wasn't. I was going to buy the VV Gripper but I got the ProVari instead.

Doogmar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2012
Lake Tahoe
I just got in a 650mah Spinner tonight. Slick little unit, I'm pretty impressed with it. I'm hoping it will get me through a day of work, since there I only smoke on the drive to and from (20 mins), lunch and smoke breaks (when I can get them.) I wanted something smaller than my Provari, kind of think I should've got the 900mah, but we'll see.

s§sZAN

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Fort Lauderdale
www.juiceray.com
Well this is what I got for work, it is a little big but I am able to keep it in my front shirt pocket with no problems. I went with the 18650 mod because I have 3 of those batts for the provari and I just wanted to have one size for all. Mountain Vapes sent me the wrong mod, I received the 18650 Ego. I like it and will keep it. The vivi nova gave me problems with a burnt taste, even at 2.9 volts. So I rebuilt it and took out the cloth that's around the coil. I got rid of the burnt taste but this must be tipped all the time or it will burn. I will try notching the rubber sleeve where the wick is, I heard it will wick better that way. vivi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread