Whats the deal with PROVARI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
lol Same here. I drop, whip it across the room (not sure how I manage that) and I have dropped it in the toilet... Twice...

Yay!!! Another Spazz!!!! OMG I am so glad to meet you!! :rickroll:

So, do you also know the help desk people by name?? How many times has yours gone back in?

OMG! I'm giddy!! :laugh:

seahawkin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Rochelle, VA
Yay!!! Another Spazz!!!! OMG I am so glad to meet you!! :rickroll:

So, do you also know the help desk people by name?? How many times has yours gone back in?

OMG! I'm giddy!! :laugh:

Very cool to meet you too! Ummm... Never had to send mine in, even after the toilet... Just watched the cleaning vid :D Provari support suggested that. Now I just don't carry my Provari in my jacket pocket. Goes in my purse. I have killed just about everything tho. I just packed up my high end RBAs cause killing $150 Cobra would break my heart. I have decimated about 4 mods and 6 tanks. People are stunned.

Non vapers have bought me lanyards cause they worry I will destroy all my ecig stuff and go back to smokin. I ain't kidding!

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Very cool to meet you too! Ummm... Never had to send mine in, even after the toilet... Just watched the cleaning vid :D Provari support suggested that. Now I just don't carry my Provari in my jacket pocket. Goes in my purse. I have killed just about everything tho. I just packed up my high end RBAs cause killing $150 Cobra would break my heart. I have decimated about 4 mods and 6 tanks. People are stunned.

Non vapers have bought me lanyards cause they worry I will destroy all my ecig stuff and go back to smokin. I ain't kidding!

Hubby bought me a wooden ProVari stand from ProVape, without my knowledge until it just showed up on the counter, cuz he was tired of me knocking the ProVari off tables, counters etc...

:toast: Spazzes of world Unite! :toast: :laugh:

lvm111

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
Wylie, Texas
Larry, I recall that you once were a doubter about the Provari, until it called out your name. Lumen sees totus.

You got that right Bad! I made a rather long list of perceived grievances cleverly disguised as polite questions. And, after you guys and gals politely answered each and every one, I suddenly had an epiphany. DOH! I was so impressed, I decided to put my money where my mouth was and just up and ordered my first. I'll forever be grateful to the ProVarinati for being patient with me, and helping to turn my life around. I got my mind right! lol.

best regards, larry mac

p.s., without getting too sentimental about it, I consider you, Ocelot, EvilZoe, Stevegmu, Preloader, and several others as being my mentors vis-à-vis not only my Provari conversion, but helping me assimilate into the ecig forum. Thanks my friends!

Last edited:

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Hubby bought me a wooden ProVari stand from ProVape, without my knowledge until it just showed up on the counter, cuz he was tired of me knocking the ProVari off tables, counters etc...

:toast: Spazzes of world Unite! :toast: :laugh:

You would be the one to unite them....

Tapped out

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory

One tip about using a ProVari with a lanyard: Don't walk too fast, it can start to swing and you run the risk of breaking a rib.

BernieVideo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NoHo El Lay CA
I got my mind right! lol.

p.s., without getting too sentimental about it, I consider Baditude, Ocelot, EvilZoe, Stevegmu, Preloader, and several others as being my mentors vis-à-vis not only my Provari conversion, but helping me assimilate into the ecig forum. Thanks my friends!

Yes. This! For me too.

I owe these folks, and a few others, so much.

Amazing how some text in a forum can enrich a life so much.

Thank you, and you, and you, and yes, you too.

XeniaMike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Xenia, Ohio
I have a Provari, but I also can't live without my Innokin iTaste 134 or my Tesla. They are all great mods...BUT: With the ProVari you get a more solidly built mod. The materials quality and workmanship really are top notch, you can tell just by holding one. They also offer a pretty good warranty and they are easy to send off to be repaired if anything were to happen to it.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
How the heck are we gonna all find each other?

I can pm you a picture of me, or just look for a large gathering of females and head to the center of it.

Actually, at vapecon, there are not too many females....

I will pm you later. Which night are you going?

Tapped out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread